Rapture (1 Of 2)

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Blimey, that was an excellent first part! The cliffhanger was well told. My favourite story so far.

• 6 months later...

I have just read up to Rapture. I'm looking forward to reading this two parter.

So far I like what I have read and I thought I would search for some feed back on this upcoming story line.

Hope it reads as well as you have posted. What is your favorite story in this Virtual Season so far?

Guest WaveCrest

Up to this point my favourite episode was "Our Own Flesh and Blood". Still is one of my favourites from the whole season.

I thought the episode "Our Own Flesh and Blood" was awesome too! Very gripping right to the end. Great story Line.

The only episode I'm troubled with is "Akuma Odori"? I didn't understand if the Group was involved or if the Dark dressed man was Mabus? What is your take on this episode?

I also liked the episode "The First Prophet" I thought this was very interesting as there is some strange theories on this possibility. Have you heard of the Hollow-Earth Theory?

Check this website out. Very ODD!

https://www.hollow-earth.org/

Looking forward to your input.

Okay I just read Rapture part one. Holy this was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't wait to read part two. I just have to wait for all the exciting people at work to leave so I can use the excellent laser printer. hehehe

I would have to say this was a great read so far right to the end.

My hats off to the excellent writing skills of the writer on this script.

:ouro:

I don't think it's to late to start the season 4 up and put the goods on TV.

I just finished "Rapture" & "Tribulation". This episode was excellent.

One question for all? I was under the belief the Old Man was killed in season three by a member of odesa. I'm not sure but I believe his name was Lafur? I believe he killed the Old Man in Frank's Basement?

Need help from you guys on this..

:ouro:

I was under the belief the Old Man was killed in season three by a member of odesa. I'm not sure but I believe his name was Lafur? I believe he killed the Old Man in Frank's Basement?

Lafur was a member of the Millennium Group. He was killed by Helmut Gunsche at the beginning of "Owls." Gunsche killed The Old Man (R.G. Armstrong) in Frank's basement.

At the end of "Roosters," The Elder (Philip Baker Hall) became The Old Man. The NEW Old Man, that is. The Inquisitor from "Luminary" was promoted to Elder by "Matryoshka."

Pictures here:

https://www.paperstreetprod.com/compendium/...ters/index.html