Millenium Limited Edition 2 CD set arrived!

Rate this topic

Guest oroborus2000

Guest oroborus2000

Last week I won the Millenium Limited Edition 2 CD set on an ebay auction. Well it arrived this morning and I've had it on the BOSE sound system in my office all day.

To say the music is wonderful would be a serious understatement. I was euphoric listening to all of the great music of Mark Snow from the series.

I only hope that someday soon I can sit in a theatre and listen to the same music as part of a Millenium movie with Frank, Lucie, Lara and the rest of the original cast.

I also have all three seasons of the TV series and I really enjoy watching an episode or two every week.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my joy.

My best to you all!

congrats...yes, the music is simply wonderful. My preference, having both the official release and the "bootleg" is that the music on the latter is ever so slightly better. There are cuts from "Lamentations" and still my favorite " Power,Principalities, Thrones, and Dominions" that send chills up your spine...

anyway, again, congrats, and good listening..

4th Horseman..

Congratulations.

I found out that my set arrived at my home a few weeks ago. I look forward to listening to it all when I get home in about 5 days. I have my pixie dust and I am thinking "happy thoughts" after being away from home for well over a year. :kickin: