Confusing about 3 season [ spoilers ]

Rate this topic

Guest soylentgreenspeople

Hi Kath :thumbsup:

The individual you are referring to would be Glen Morgan who Kristen married on 13 June 1998 a month after her final scenes were broadcast on the TV. To this day they remain very happily married and have two lovely children who Kristen now spends her time raising which is why she is less active as an actress these days. As far as I understand it she was only ever intended to be on the show for a single season and her character's fate in the mental institution really was intended to be the coda to her story.

I hope you don't mind me pointing that out but I thought you might find it interesting.

Eth

WAIT Glen Morgan and Kristen Cloke are married??????WHOA! I didn't know that! :Oo:

They sure are. :thumbsup:

If you like Morgan, Wong and Cloke then you could do worse than to check out the following link which is an interview with all three of them. As a fan of their work myself it is the seminal M&W&C Cloke interview out there and it's got some nice insight into Millennium as well as some of their other work.

Enjoy.

Eth