Comments on Season One as I go...

Rate this topic

LOL You guys crack me up, so, to paraphrase. You would like yours truly to approach Mr. Henriksen and Mr. O'Quinn to see if we can arrange a photoshoot sans shirts and sporting leather trousers. Hmmm. Well since Jim is Lance's official contact around these parts I will allow him to make said request to Lance personally, actually could someone else suggest to Jim that he does this, I don't wanna have to dodge the fist.

*wink*

Mark

Heard back from Jim. Here's what he had to say. Sorry girlfriends; I tried.

Hi Jim,

Mark tells us that you are the one to ask and I'm the one that offered to ask you.

A bunch of us girlie girls have been posting that we would love to have a picture of Lance and Terry in tight black leather pants with no shirt. I personally would prefer a pair of tight jeans, and no shirt, but I have no doubts that all of us girlie girls would be happy with either, but of course, we want both.

Please see what you can do about this. Please oh royal Jim sir.

I'm sure your imaginations would do both actors more justice than reality could - perhaps its best that way!

All the best,

J