Talk Of The Devil - BTFB Interview!

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

BTFBLucyButlerInterview.jpg

Dear Friends,

Whilst it is fair to say that a number of actors and characters have left an indelible mark on the Millennium universe, few have made the impact of Frank Black's enduring nemesis Lucy Butler. Kudos must be given to Sarah-Jane Redmond for helping to create one of the most memorable antagonists to have featured in a 1013 creation. Few characters rattled Frank's cage in the same way Lucy did and rarely has a character been subjected to the same level of analysis and praise within the Millennium fan community. We are proud, therefore, to bring to your attention Sarah-Jane Redmond's support of this campaign and to inform you that she has agreed to be interviewed and has offered a few goodies (more to come) that we can use to further interest in us and provide for you, the fans, an exclusive piece of Millennium memorabilia. As you are aware we aim to involve you all as much as we are able in our efforts, the campaign relies on the visible support of the show's fans and we are pleased to announce that this latest triumph is no exception. We are giving you all the possibility of contributing to the interview we are due to conduct. We want to know what the fans want to know, if you had the opportunity to ask Sarah-Jane Redmond anything about her character and her time on Millennium, what would that be? It is easy to submit your ideas to us, either leave them here or as comments about the latest BTFB Blog entry or email them to us at info@backtofrankblack.com, heck you can even Pm them to myself or Jim - there should be an option to please everyone. We are sure you will agree that this is an opportunity not to be missed and we are eager that Sarah-Jane is not kept waiting so the deadline for submissions is Tuesday 10th March. That said, let your imagination run amok, and send us your ideas. We cannot guarantee that we will use all the submissions we receive but rest assured your efforts will be much appreciated. Good luck to all of you!

Guest Laurent.

Nice idea Eth (both for the fans and to give you a break hehe)! I posted my suggestion on the blog. I guess I could post more than one right?

You most certainly can Laurent and my thanks to your and Darlene for your submissions. Please keep these coming people, this is a chance to probe to one of the most celebrated of all Millennium icons about whatever takes your fancy.

I must confess to a small faux pas as in my haste to get this wonderful news to you all I forgot to thank the individual responsible for this amazing scoop. The Old Man has been a much appreciated friend of the campaign since the off and he has worked behind the scenes in order to organise this for us. Myself and Jim literally sat back and Graham dropped this wonderful opportunity into our laps. Please, join with me in raising whatever is in your glass, cup, beaker etc. and toast The Old Man for delivering Lucy Butler to the fans.

Cheers Graham,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

@ Darlene: Pretty freaky stuff eh? When I realized that I was labeled as the Millennium group Hitman, I felt like I needed something to establish authority (or fear) on the board! Hehe!

@ Eth: I guess you'll see it by yourself, but I posted another question on the blog. I resisted the urge to ask if she was privy to some secret information about her new X-Files character (and I guess not anyway).

Laurent,

Don't feel you have to hold back on XF questions, if you guys want to see a little XF in the interview then by all means suggest so. We have been mindful from the off that we need to unite fandom behind us to secure the sizable support we know we need so we want to appear attractive to fans of XF as much as MM. Of course we will be MM focused but any aspect of Sara-Janes career is open to discussion so get your thinking caps on people.

Regards,

Eth

During my journey onward and upward, is there anyway I can bypass being a hitman? I'm just not a bit scary. Oh my, that eye, I shiver every time I see it. Nice Laurent, good buddy. Got to stay on your good side, eye and all. Oh no, it's following me again.

• Elders (Admins)
You most certainly can Laurent and my thanks to your and Darlene for your submissions. Please keep these coming people, this is a chance to probe to one of the most celebrated of all Millennium icons about whatever takes your fancy.

I must confess to a small faux pas as in my haste to get this wonderful news to you all I forgot to thank the individual responsible for this amazing scoop. The Old Man has been a much appreciated friend of the campaign since the off and he has worked behind the scenes in order to organise this for us. Myself and Jim literally sat back and Graham dropped this wonderful opportunity into our laps. Please, join with me in raising whatever is in your glass, cup, beaker etc. and toast The Old Man for delivering Lucy Butler to the fans.

Cheers Graham,

Eth

Thanks for the kind works Mark, very much appreciated! I'm glad to help support the good fight in anyway I can!

Laurent's avatar is the creepiest I have ever seen! Brilliant!

No need to thank me chief. Just to let you people know we have decided to extend the deadline for submissions to the interview as there has been considerable interest externally which shows no immediate signs of abating. We want everyone to have an opportunity to contribute to this and encourage you all to share your ideas. They need not be profound or lengthy, nothing will be wasted and everything will be considered. Even if it doesn't make the final selection the chances are that you submissions may well have suggested a question to us we had not considered before.

Keep the coming either here, at our Blog or as personal messages or emails.

We are very much enjoying what we are reading.

Best wishes,

Eth