X-Files Four CD Set Confirmed By Snow - Spring 2009

Rate this topic

Guest LeHah

Guest ZeusFaber

My copy arrived today, autographed and without any customs issues whatsoever. Most impressive. Listened to the first disc already.

Nice to finaly have this after all these years of speculation (look how old this thread is!)

Arrived over the weekend, so import tax it seems. Though today I had a tax invoice come through for an unrelated item that arrived a month ago, so it might not be the end of it :confused:

Guest fommes

You mean, no import tax, right?

I've been enjoying it for a week already or so. Very happy with it, and I still can't believe it that we finally have some of this music on soundtrack. My favourite track is, by far, "Quest for Swath" :)

Mine came a couple of days ago and what a marvellous release. Finally Mark Snow gets the love he deserves in this. The booklet really is wonderfully setout with the breakout of all the tracks as well.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He made a post, like he used to do all the time, in the Film Score Monthly forum when somebody suggested maybe selling it at a discount price; he said there was no need, as it was selling well and less than 200 copies left.

Recently, right before Christmas, he's said most announcements will be done on the LLLR Facebook page. Turns out half the people replying in that thread, and myself, don't even use Facebook or want to go there. So I have no clue if there are further updates on there.

Somebody at FSM post his new FAcebook entry for today:

Just one more thing before 2012. A very special thanks to the guys over at La-La-Land-Records, for making a dream come true with the "X-Files Volume 1"-Box-Set. And of course a very special thanks to all the fans out there, who were there when the time had come. The first set did well in sales, in fact, of the 3000 units, that were made, there are only 200 units left by now.

So a big THANK YOU to all the fans, who bought the set, it´s because of you that we will see Volume 2 in 2012. And if you didn´t buy it until now, get the last 200 sets before it´s too late