X-Files Four CD Set Confirmed By Snow - Spring 2009

Rate this topic

Guest LeHah

• 3 months later...
Guest Laurent.

Volume 1 sold out a few days ago.

Volume 2 is still coming this year unless things change.

Will it also be a multi-discs release? The first volume was huge!

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

As for Volume 2, it will be arriving first quarter 2013. This Trek Set has taken up a lot of our time and financial resources and projects like X Files Vol 2 had to be pushed back to a later date.

MV

For those who didn't follow, a few days ago they made an early announcement of a 15CD set of the complete scores to the original "Star Trek" series, with un-used score, library cues used in the episode, and other stuff.

15 CD set, WOW ! ! ! Wonder how much it will cost. I bundle I'm sure.

The estimated price right now, they say -- subject to change is between $200 and $225. With right now, and estimated pressing (they have a mailing list to sign up for anybody who wants one, to guage how many are needed) of 3,000 to 5,000.

A targeted release date of November.

To boldly go where you wallet is crying not to go...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

LLLR's SUMMER 2013 UPDATE:

("The X-Files" is third to last)

It's a good thing we aren't going to Comic Con this year because I don't think any of the super duper projects we are working on would have been done by then! lol

We have been receiving TONS of emails regarding some of our upcoming releases we have previously mentioned. Here is an update

LLLCD 1250 - WYATT EARP - Mr Costner has signed off on the package (and he loved it, I might add). We are just waiting on WB to give us the final thumbs up on the artwork. It's at least 2 months out, though.

LLLCD 1252 - CHARMED - coming out next Tuesday -- YEAH!

LLLCD 1257 - artwork approved! Will be out July 2.

LLLCD 1258 - INTO THE WEST - coming out next Tuesday -- YEAH!

LLLCD 1259 - hoping we get final artwork sign off this week. If so, it will be out July 2...very fitting too considering current releases and the upcoming holiday.

LLLCD 1260 - in artwork approval stage. Most likely out in August

LLLCD 1261 - awesome new release that took forever to clear, but all is well now. Should be out July 16

LLLCD 1262 - YOUNG JUSTICE - JULY 16 -- just waiting on one final artwork approval and then it's off to manufacture

LLLCD 1263 - OH, MAMA! This one is awesome. Still waiting on final artwork approval from WB.

LLLCD 1264 - I, THE JURY - should be out this August.

LLLCD 1265 - THE CONJURING - will be part of our July 16 batch. Great score by Bishara and lovely Family Theme by Mark Isham

LLLCD 1266 - artwork approval stage at WB

LLLCD 1267 - CAPRICA - in final artwork approval stage. Should be out July 30

LLLCD 1268 - all done. Will be out July 2 or July 16, depends on if 1259 is all done and ready to go by July 2

LLLCD 1269 - POLICE ACADEMY - waiting on one last bit of music. FALL release

LLLCD 1270 - X FILES VOL 2 - master approved. Liner notes all done as of today. Artwork to be worked on. Should be out late August/early September

LLLCD 1271 -

LLLCD 1272 - Just handed into WB this morning. Sept release most likely

(https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151745069373755)