X-Files Four CD Set Confirmed By Snow - Spring 2009

Rate this topic

Guest LeHah

Guest Laurent.
It's a parody film, unless you think Roland titled it "2012-ish: The Day the Earth Bent Over".

Hahaha! I thought that was a joke from and not the actual title of a movie!

"Armageddagain: The Day Before Tomorrow" which is now being titled: "2012-ish: The Day the Earth Bent Over"

Mixes a bunch of titles of Emmerich's movies and I thought you invented those to make a point that his movies always end up similarly mediocre.

Damn! Sorry then, I guess I'll have to look into this parody!

Guest LeHah
Hahaha! I thought that was a joke from and not the actual title of a movie!

While I've never seen the movie in question, Snow also scored a parody called Pearl Harbor II: Pearlmageddon

Guest betweenthelines

This set sounds great. I hope they include music from 'Bad Blood' and 'The Rain King'. Those are two of my favorite X-Files scores, although I enjoyed the chanting from 'The Field Where I Died'.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, I never knew Mark's score for Pearlmaggeddon was available for free download! :doh:

The New Number 2, can you please upload those tracks? :hiya: :)

By the way, I did some googling and it looks like the same production company made available for free downloading Mark's score for the short film called "The Dancing Cow". The score was available at their official site but now it's offline. :(

When I find Perlmeggedeon, I'll put it up. I got "Dancing Cow" from the DC site before they took it down, so I put that up too. I was told as a promotional tool, they pressed about 500 CDs of the score, but I've never seen any pressed copies anywhere. But it's not good enoough to warrent the trouble of hunting or buying a pressed.

I hope that they released this set in more copyes than Millennium, 2000 is really few.... I hope that tracklist included some older songs, we have one cd, but its not enough, older seasons 1-3 is musically much originals than 4-9, and on Truth and light soundtrack some songr really miss, like Mr. X theme or Anasazi souite, i dont know why but everytime they must put on cd most romantic or funny moments, i like it but much better is serious side The x files... I have complete The postmodern Prometheus and i listen this episode two times, but Christmas carol 20 times, like Millennium soundtrack so much funny stuff, for me is this series very depresive stuff, but soundtrack have almost half one cd funny tunes... I hope that they dont do this to new The x files soundtracks, probably they do, because 4-9 series have most funny episodes, but i still hope... And i if they dont make song from Schyzogeni when that old Jason want kill her girlfriend, than i just kill somebody....