X-Files Four CD Set Confirmed By Snow - Spring 2009

Rate this topic

Guest LeHah

• Elders (Moderators)

A little news: MV from La-La-Land hopes, that they can release the X-Box in October, just before Halloween. So, keep your fingers crossed.

• Elders (Moderators)

You´re all welcome. :thumbsup: According to MV from La-La-Land the set will be available for the price of 59,95$, the first hundred or so copies will be signed by Mark Snow, although there hasn´t been a confirmation, if the set will be limited or not.

Now that's a very affordable price. I'm really hoping the packaging and the artwork do the release the justice. I'm very excited to see what is planned.

We were chatting on Skype yesterday and one of the folks there mentioned that they thought The Lone Gunmen release and the Harsh Realm release would now be released together with one project featuring music from both shows.

Do you know anything about this Alex?

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Sorry, Eth, don´t know anything new about the Lone Gunmen/Harsh Realm release, since the word was out, that the masters for the CD left Mark Snow´s studio.

That's pretty much what I had thought. Mark told me that the project was completed and was due for release shortly but I hadn't heard anything to the effect that they would be released as one product. Time will tell.

Whilst I'm here, this is somewhat unrelated but I didn't want to start a thread solely for this snippet of news so I shall share it here. Mark Snow has listed his California home for sale.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

The date is set... :oneeyedwinK On the 20th of July, La-La-Land will release new scores, even if the X-Box won´t be among it, so it could be, that the Lone Gunmen are already on their way. On the other hand they were talking about a single release, since the second release should have been the X-Box and I don´t know if they really planned both, X-Files and Lone Gunmen/Harsh Realm, to be released on the same date. It could be, so that many customers, who buy the X-Box, also put the other Mark-Snow-CD into their shopping cart. We´ll see, the 20th of July isn´t that far away...