Voidprime!

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I just wondered if you were going to do a review of Season 1.

And if you already have would you direct me to it. Thanks.

Second Coming, haven't you been reading the DVD threads lately? I received my review copy from FOX on Wednesday. I just started disc 3. I have a commentary on disc one to listen to next week, 4 discs to watch (watching every Millennium episodes in a long while), and two special features on disc six to watch. I did watch the "Order In Chaos" documentary on disc six and the TV spots (basically spots for the pilot and the show is coming soon- no TV spots for the episodes after the pilot). I will have a review up before July 4.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Regan MacNeil

NO PROMO SPOTS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL EPISODES!?!?! WHAT A RIPOFF!!! That was one of my favorite parts of the X-Files releases. :angry: At least we get the same type of half-hour behind-the-sceens documentary that we got with The X-Files releases.

Guest Second Coming
Second Coming, haven't you been reading the DVD threads lately?    I received my review copy from FOX on Wednesday.    I just started disc 3.  I have a commentary on disc one to listen to next week, 4 discs to watch (watching every Millennium episodes in a long while), and two special features on disc six to watch.  I did watch the "Order In Chaos" documentary on disc six and the TV spots (basically spots for the pilot and the show is coming soon- no TV spots for the episodes after the pilot).  I will have a review up before July 4. 

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

yeah, I just thought you had a website where you reviewed dvds. I just thought you might have an article written up about it. I'm interested seeing a review from a Millennium fans perspective.

Guest se7en

....also keep a lookout,time permiting,all you DVD project members,for a full comparison review of the lasers VS. the DVD's. including packaging/artwork comparisons. i'll also be putting up a poll for project "members" to vote thier opinions on content and packaging Vs. "official". -(you all are buying the offial release..............right? :eyes: )

...all 22 episode spots are still listed as being included on the official release. it's not uncommon for preview copies to not have all the features in place. we'll find out soon!

~se7en :ouro:

...all 22 episode spots are still listed as being included on the official release. it's not uncommon for preview copies to not have all the features in place. we'll find out soon!

~se7en :ouro:

the review copies look like they may be final copies since there is a UPC code (and no sticker stating this DVD is not for sale or rental).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Almost finished with the review. Just have to check for typos and spelling errors, and write the opening paragraph of the review (I have everything else written in the review).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell