Via Dolorosa...Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me be wrong about this!

Rate this topic

Guest Black's Babe

Guest Black's Babe

Hollis just so happens to receive a page, right before BABY G-Man goes KAB0000000000000000M?

I'm smelling some MAJOR BS here and it's called TMG.

B00000000000000000000000000000000!

Great episode, seems like the calm before the SHITSTORM.

Guest RodimusBen

Yeah, hopefully you have finished with GTAT when you come back, but the page was clearly meant to save Hollis. They got their claws in her and weren't about to lose that "investment."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SurveyofSociety
Yeah, hopefully you have finished with GTAT when you come back, but the page was clearly meant to save Hollis. They got their claws in her and weren't about to lose that "investment."

I've just finished watcihng the third series for the first time today. The page was definitely to save her and their investment in trying to get her to lure Frank back tot he Group.

I think that Emma struggled with the decision but with Frank's erratic behaviour towards the end her hand was kind of pushed because of the state her father was in . Frank would've done the same for his wife or daughter and I think Emma knew that.

Guest neuronphaser
In all honesty, you're probably right.

Emma was great, but honestly I can't really see how she was a successor to McClaren...she pretty much NEVER played by the book.

And at first I couldn't figure out why Baldwin was a potential successor either...but then I realized that his strengths were in administration and leadership/motivation, not in investigation. That jives perfectly with a director's job.

But Emma? Totally not administrative material. She's field material, plain and simple.

Although if there were a Millennium movie, I'd love to see her interactions with Frank once she became director, and also how the Group would use her...

Guest SurveyofSociety

It was the Millennium Group pulling strings that was to lead to her being in power in the FBI so that they had a puppet that they had total control over....

I'm assuming....

Yes, I believe the group was pulling strings and wanted Emma as director. The fact that she is a better investigator then an administrative leader is so true, and I have no doubts that the group saw this, and as a director, it would be easier to control her and keep her out of the field from discovering truths that they wanted buried.

Baldwin was perfect for the director's position, and no doubts why he was taken out of the picture.

I think that Emma struggled with the decision but with Frank's erratic behaviour towards the end her hand was kind of pushed because of the state her father was in . Frank would've done the same for his wife or daughter and I think Emma knew that.

Frank, I agree, would do anything for Catherine and Jordon, and because Emma knew that, she struggled with seeing herself following in Frank's footsteps with the erratic behaviour. She was already emotionally distraught, and now that she didn't need to worry about her father anymore, she realized that she was next, and if she wasn't careful, it could cause her to lose her own life.

Yes, it would be awesome though to see Emma as director and interacting with Frank. Just think of all they would have been able to accomplish.

That's my 2 cents.