Don't Be So Dark!

Rate this topic

What's the most uplifting episode of MM?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To prove that Millennium isn't as relentlessly harsh as critics (and narrow-minded DVD reviewers) would have you believe, cast your vote for the episode that makes you feel all warm and squishy inside--like there's hope admist all this frickin' chaos. 'Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense' doesn't count. That's funny, not uplifting. And while 'The Mikado' made me eternally grateful that I'd never have to see Brian Roedecker again, that still doesn't count.

Your ten choices are:

The Well Worn Lock (finally, the healing can begin!)

The Wild and the Innocent (Maddie returns Angel to her foster parents and we all have a good cry)

Midnight of the Century (happy family moments abound)

Luminary (Frank + enlightenment = good episode)

In Arcadia Ego (they had each other, and that was enough to withstand the toughest odds)

Through a Glass, Darkly (and we all learned a valuable lesson about judging others)

Omerta (are they nymphs? are they fairies? don't vote for this one)

Borrowed Time (she's okay! Jordan's going to live!)

The Sound of Snow (Frank gets closure re: Catherine, and we're all very grateful)

Goodbye To All That (off into the sunset for a new beginning... awe)

Edited by matta2k

Well....sorry to be so predicatable, but you can guess my vote by my signature. :ouro:

Omerta (are they nymphs? are they fairies? don't vote for this one)

Awwwww...... What's wrong with "Omerata"? I liked that one! :xmas_ouro:

....well,i'd vote but my fav is not listed! 

~se7en 

Hmmmmm...... Let me guess, "13 Years Later".....? :rofl::devil01:

Great poll, btw! :thumbsup_big:

Guest Wellington

Done!

My vote went for Omerta. There is a lot of sweetness in it: Jordan coming to terms with Catherine's death, Frank dedicating (sort of, there was a genuine will) time to Jordan, nice bad guy, nice girls (pretty and mute, heaven for --- ok, I take that back), truckloads of good feelings, Christmas season. A bit off track as far as MM is concerned (swap Mulder and Frank and the result would be identical), but it is an episode I enjoy as much as a Christmas chocolate box. Very, very, very uplifting to me.

Regards

Guest se7en

Hmmmmm...... Let me guess, "13 Years Later".....? :rofl::devil01:

Great poll, btw! :thumbsup_big:

...beleive it or not it would be "The Curse of Frank Black". the scene at the end,amongst others,where he goes back to wash his windows speaks volumes of Frank's determination and dedication to NOT giving in or giving up.

~se7en :ouro:

...beleive it or not it would be "The Curse of Frank Black". the scene at the end,amongst others,where he goes back to wash his windows speaks volumes of Frank's determination and dedication to NOT giving in or giving up.

~se7en 

Well....you got me! I wouldn't have guessed that one! But, yes, "The Curse of Frank Black" IS one of my favorites, and you should look forward to a jucey review for that one! :tasty:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest se7en

Well....you got me! I wouldn't have guessed that one! But, yes, "The Curse of Frank Black" IS one of my favorites, and you should look forward to a jucey review for that one! :tasty:

.....looking forward to it! you'll likely be finished with all your reviews before i'm even done with S1! LOL!

~se7en :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...

Every single time after watching Luminary, I feel so... different. It is one of those television episodes that outdo themselves. The mood, atmosphere, and depth are outstanding.

Toby

• 5 weeks later...
Guest fledgling666

i chose "good-bye to all that"

for me, it's just the fact that, in the end, even though he couldn't save himself (if it was really him under the desk) peter watts was still enough of a friend to give frank one last warning to get the hell out, oh, and that piano at the end when frank is running down the school hallway with jordan, it's bittersweet, but uplifting, as mentioned before, i'm not someone who chokes easily, but i blink a few times at that scene.

i just can't stand lucas barr, just reminds me of the Sprint guy.

• 3 weeks later...

"Luminary" is my favourite episode, so I choose it here too. Yes, it warms me inside... It must be the light! :wink:

Edited by Truth