Don't Be So Dark!

Rate this topic

What's the most uplifting episode of MM?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

I would have to say I find Luminary uplifting, as far as the feeling and subject matter it deals with. It is truly an episode that addresses the yearing for something simple, something natural, something that may somehow have been abandoned by modern humans a long time ago.

I also find Omerto uplifting in its funny, quirky way. It is great Xmas ep. I love watching it around the Xmas holiday.

Now, as far as laughter, skepticism, and humour - I find Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense to be the most uplifting. It is one hilariously genius episode!

I would have to say I find Luminary uplifting, as far as the feeling and subject matter it deals with. It is truly an episode that addresses the yearing for something simple, something natural, something that may somehow have been abandoned by modern humans a long time ago.

Thank you!

Also, I see not only the "return to basics" theme, but also the underlying theme of standing up for what you believe in. If you remember, Frank was being "judged" by the group, and ended up passing the "first election" by going against orders and doing what he knew was right, despite oppozition.

• 4 months later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121

I chose midnight of the century. I love that episode we learn a lot about franks life and all the family moments are so uplifting :angel:

Every single time after watching Luminary, I feel so... different. It is one of those television episodes that outdo themselves. The mood, atmosphere, and depth are outstanding.

Toby

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed, every time i watch that one i always think about it for days and days afterwards and always feel a little better.

• 3 months later...
It would have been interesting if 'Jose Chung' ep had been listed and see how many votes it would have gotten... that made me laugh so hard.. I watched it 5 times in a row then went back to it after I had finished the rest of the dvd's.  :clapping:  :jumping:  :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

without a doubt....Midnight of the Century, for me, is the most uplifting episode of them all. The seeds of healing sprouting forth from years of misunderstandings and secrecy. The "sit-down" exchange between Frank and his father is one of the most wrenching and heartfelt moments of the entire series, topped only by Catherine looking down on Jordan just prior to walking off into the woods in "The Time is Now"..(that scene STILL gets to me).

Midnight of the Century was a classic mixture of ideas, once shunned or considered crazy (the mother and her angels), that are now looked upon as possibly having some substance or validity...

oh yeah, by the way, hey Lonegungrrly1121, is that a new avatar of Frank? Its a good one if it is....LOL

Till the Last Change..Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman