Two new Snow scores announced today

Rate this topic

The TV movie "Conundrum" and Snow's score for the film "Jake Speed -- which appears to have the same contents as the old Varese Sarabande LP. For those not familiar with JP, it's not like his X-Files work. Here are two cues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAMLNH5__dU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1lNOxCqcE

Unless schedule's change, there are about three more surprise Snow scores coming this year. So I hear.

I highly advise at purchasing at the links provided by Anephric, as direct purchase from BSX has proven to be a difficult thing with their poor customer service, no replies to e-mails, and CDs never arriving. But any shop they sell CDs to, like SCreen archives, never seems to have a problem getting the CDs.

Edited by The New Number 2

Is there one X-Files CD that you all think is better then the others? I have "The Snow Files," which I like very much. The CD called, "The X-Files: The Album," I have posted on a site to trade. Anybody want it? If someone does, send me a message with your mailing address. I prefer Snow's Millennium music.

Guest Laurent.

I have the soundtrack to both movies, which are pretty good, but my favorite is The Truth and the Light. It just felt like being in an episode! I'm not so sure that including the dialogues was such a great movie, but they do not take anything away from Snow's work.

Guest Anephric
I highly advise at purchasing at the links provided by Anephric, as direct purchase from BSX has proven to be a difficult thing with their poor customer service, no replies to e-mails, and CDs never arriving. But any shop they sell CDs to, like SCreen archives, never seems to have a problem getting the CDs.

Let it be said that I myself have only had one problem order after many, many years of ordering from BSX - and that one problem order was solved in a very respectable manner.

I simply posted the SAE links to prevent that not-quite-correct rumor from spreading to yet another board...

Actually, a good deal of people complained at the FSM board until they started forbidding such threads. Public complaint seemed the only way to resolve the issue as e-mails were just ignored. But even then, that still leaves to other issues which which BSX hasnt' clearned up. Anyway, the staff at ScreenArchives are always nice pople and have fast service.

• 4 weeks later...

Having not received my copy of "Jake Speed", I contacted Screenarchives to inquire as to why. I never suspected anything was wrong with them and it must be BSX's fault, since SA has always had steller customer service since I learned about them years and years ago. And sure enough -- it is BSX's fault. SA has still not received the CDs from BSX yet. So appearently it's not just customer's who don't receive their CDs from BSX now, now it's labels.

Anyway, to sum up: if you ordered from the steller ScreenArchives people, that's why you havent' gotten you CD yet, but be patient!