Two new Snow scores announced today

Rate this topic

Two days alter, CD received.

An initially listen through computer speakers shows good sound (will try better speakers later).

The linear notes are short and pretty basic, and don't say at all why Varese Sarabande handed over the rights.

Like said before, same contents as the VS LP.

• 8 months later...

Hi guys,

For those who are keeping up with news of Mark Snow's releases, I received an email from him yesterday (I wrote to his team moons ago enquiring about a Lone Gunmen release) and he told me that he has just heard the final mixes of The Lone Gunmen collection, which is being released by La La Land Record, and that they sound fantastic. The Lone Gunmen release will happen at the same time as a collection of music from Harsh Realm is released and though he didn't state when, if the final mixes are done then surely it can't be too long right?

I cannot wait for this and I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get the music from the closing scenes of Eine Kleine Frohike and the music from the prison visit between Yves and Jimmy in Maximum Byers. They would make me a very happy Eth ;)

Eth

• Like 1

Hi Libby,

I have a feeling this will be a single disc release rather than a double disc like the Millennium release but that's only my guess. Either way there's more chance of us getting tracks we like from the show as there were far fewer episodes. I still haven't recovered from not getting the music from Luminary on the Millennium release which was one of the scores I was really hoping we would get some inclusions from. Sadly I believe Mark said that he doubts that there will be any further releases from Millennium but hope springs eternal I guess. I hope, one day, for a complete release of music from Millennium.

bring on The Lone Gunmen soundtrack say I, can't wait for it.

Eth

• Like 1