R.W. Goodwin Interview

Rate this topic

We are pleased and proud to present our exclusive interview with Bob Goodwin.

https://www.x-fileslexicon.com/exclusive/goodwin.html

In here, you'll find some information about his new film Alien Trespass. But this is dense with information about The X-Files. There's also within the scheme of fandom, a couple of historical firsts with this interview.

Aside from a wonderful portrait of Kim Manners, we learn a few things about Kim that might not have be known.

Most historic is some new revelations about which 16th Century painter inspired the look of The X-Files. This information, IMHO, will make a great future trivia question. :wink:

Plus, a lot more, take a look! :wiggle:

Edited by XFLexiconMatt

Matt Allair: I understand while prepping for the film, you went back and watched many 50s Science Fiction films; which are your favorites?

Bob Goodwin: Well, my absolute favorite was actually War of the Worlds, and then in terms of quality, The Day The Earth Stood Still was a great one, It Came From Outer Space--there were a lot of other great ones and there were a lot of G rated B movies that weren't as great but I enjoyed. Some of the ones I liked were Invaders From Mars, which I thought was a great movie. Kind of scary, exceptionally low budget.

You just can't beat the old classics, even with modern special effects.