New Oroborus Wallpapers

Rate this topic

Guest BlackStar

Guest BlackStar

This one is 1024 x 768, GIF file.

First one, so if people like them, I can do larger formats, probably PNG's or JPG's.

This one is based on vladstudio.com's original wallpaper, released into the publc domain on wincustomize.com. I added the oro.

Preview:

oro_03_thumb.gif

Right click and save here to download the wallpaper:

ORO_03

Edited by BlackStar

Guest BlackStar

Here's another one, again from a public domain wallpaper, this one by Juliano Cardosa. It was just begging for the oro.

Preview:

oro_01_thumb.gif

and the download, 1024 x 768 JPG:

ORO 01

Edited by BlackStar

Guest BlackStar

Yet another, this one for a red themed desktop.

Preview: (actual image looks much better and less grainy than this reduced one)

oro_02_thumb.gif

Download, 1024 x 768 GIF:

ORO 02

Edited by BlackStar

Guest se7en
This one is 1024 x 768, GIF file.

First one, so if people like them, I can do larger formats, probably PNG's or JPG's.

This one is based on vladstudio.com's original wallpaper, released into the publc domain on wincustomize.com.  I added the oro.

Preview:

oro_03_thumb.gif

Right click and save here to download the wallpaper:

ORO_03

..hello blackstar! As one of co-admins i wonder if i might "abuse"-(LOL!)-my position just a bit and ask if you could add 2-things to "oro 3" and either post it here or email/p.m. to me? -(you really do good-good work on these wallpapers!) Is there anyway of making the oroboros blood red,while keeping that same cracked marble texture from the background, and then adding, perhaps below or in one of the lower corners, "Season One - 7/20/04" ? i would love to use this wallpaper on my laptop computer. -(of course if i had my true sort of fantasy about this it would be the above described with the red oroboros for season-1, an orange oroboros for Season-2 and then a metallic blue oroboros for Season-3,all retaining the same cracked marble look of the black background. that way i could use this wallpaper image indefinately! there is just something about that image,the simplicity of it is part of it, that "really" appeals to me. i don't know how often you visit here but if you should have the time, and the interest, you would be making one mod./co-admin. very-very happy........and grateful!

~I hope very much to hear from you!

THANK YOU,

se7en :ouro:

Guest BlackStar

Sure thing, 7... I'll work it up this weekend.

I just found these boards, by the way.... good stuff! I had no idea there was this much of an MM following!