New Oroborus Wallpapers

Rate this topic

Guest BlackStar

Guest BlackStar

Here's oro # 5. This one is deep red marble, with the Ouroborus (see, I spelled it right this time!) appearing as raised relief. The thumbnail looks real crappy, but the finished one isn't bad.

Preview:

oro_05_thumb.jpg

This one is just the Oro:

ORO # 5 NO TEXT

This one has the "This Is Who We Are" tagline in the center:

ORO # 5 W/ TEXT

Guest BlackStar

Oro # 6... looks like a regular office desktop or countertop, with a coffee stain... only YOU will see the hidden meaning. Great for work???

Preview:

oro_06_thumb.jpg

Download:

ORO # 6

Guest se7en
hey, se7en, what's the significance of 07/20/04?

.....7/20/04 is the day that the DVD box set of S1-MM is coming out here in the U.S./Canada ! S2 is already in the pre-order phase in the U.K. but no firm date has been announced just yet here in the states, otherwise i would give you that date as well! lol! and S3 likely will not be until january or so.-(DAMNIT!!-lol.)

....hey,thanks VERY much for doing this, i really am gratefull to you! if you are able to do the three colors then what i will be doing is: displaying the S1-(red oro/black background blend)- "cracked marble" ororboros wallpaper when viewing S1, then display the orange version when i view season 2 and the blue version for my fav season-3 viewng.

you certainly seem to me to be damned good at this but i want you to know that if you cannot seemlessly blend the cracked-red/orange/blue into the cracked-black background that it's no big deal to me my friend! if it bugs you and you want to add some things then,hey,go for it! I've thoroughly enjoyed all the work you have done here and am, in fact, gratefull for it.

...since these obviously will not have my name on them if you post them here i will have Gra, with your permission, put them on our MDUK site in the MM-wallpapers section,which has grown by leaps and bounds lately thanks to people like yourself! if you are not comfortable with that and want to email them then that's fine as well.

...in the end,and i mean this with no patronizing, i just cannot thank you enough for doing this. i know for many it may seem like an uncomplicated wallpaper but for me that's part of the appeal. somehow,someway, that cracked marble/facade effect with the oroboros just speaks volumes for me about the show and it's themes which i will not EVEN try to explain! :gaba:

ERIN: hey, like i say, it never hurts to ask! :bigsmile:

THE TIME "IS" NEAR,

se7en :ouro:

Guest se7en
Here's oro # 5.  This one is deep red marble, with the Ouroborus (see, I spelled it right this time!) appearing as raised relief.  The thumbnail looks real crappy, but the finished one isn't bad.

Preview:

oro_05_thumb.jpg

This one is just the Oro:

ORO # 5 NO TEXT

This one has the "This Is Who We Are" tagline in the center:

ORO # 5 W/ TEXT

....that's just f***ing sweet Blackstar!!! :yes::yes::yes: ...absolutely beautiful almost 3D looking effect there. BRILLIANT-BRILLIANT-BRILLIANT! I bet Graham will really love these babies. ...since my own stupid ass forgot to ask,and i don't want to keep pestering you-(board admins/mods try not to do that! lol!)- is there a way that i can add right under This is Who We Are the phrase "Season -1"? i'm generally clueless about this stuff but if it can be done i sure won't mind giving it a go.

...beautifull,beautiful work! you have,sincerely,just about made my weekend.

~PEAC-ES,

Guest se7en

..yes,indeed! aren't they just kick-ass though? thanks again Blackstar. you have made a wonderful,and unique, contribution here.

~TAKE CARE,

ERIN: hey, like i say, it never hurts to ask! 

THE TIME "IS" NEAR,

se7en 

You're VERY RIGHT, my friend! :bigsmile:

Blackstar, first let me say how AMAZED I am at everything you've posted here! I didn't know such things were possible! Since, as se7en says, "it never hurts to ask", could I ask you to try to make one, or more, similar to what you've done here? Maybe a black marble background with a gold metal-like ouro, or with a red ouro that looks like it's bleeding...with and/or without This Is Who We Are inside it....and The Time Is Near, worked in somewhere mysterious? :praying::devil: (I WOULD ask for a "Welcome Raven Wolf" kind of thing, but not everyone could use that, and other people might realy like these....)

You better be careful, a bunch of rabid Millennium fans will run you ragged! :gaba:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xircuits
Preview:

oro_03_thumb.gif

Right click and save here to download the wallpaper:

ORO_03

If I may ask one thing about the first posting of the wallpaper. The link brought me to a thumbnail of that first grey cracked wallpaper. I was hoping that it would have been 800x600 or 1024x768.

Thanks.