Who Will Watch The 4400?

voidprime

I watched the first two hours of THE 4400 late last week. I did watch it again last night.

Without further audieu, here's the link to the review ((which still might be revised within the next 24 hours) and a Q&A with consulting producer/writer Robert Hewitt Wolfe follows the review):

https://enterline2.tripod.com/id34.html

So who will watch THE 4400? Whi is eagerly anticipating it?

OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE 4400: https://www.the4400.com

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Wow! This sounds like a great series Dave. Hope it comes to the UK!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder to evryone. The show premieres in the US tomorrow night.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

Guest se7en

..........i'll likely watch it just to see the great Michael moriarty-(SP?)-he's a great actor who was unjustly blacklisted after he quite Law & Order. it's good to see him back again and I'm reading great reviews of his work in this show! also hoping that Thomas J. Wright will pop up to direct an episode or 2.

~se7en :ouro:

OK, there are only 6 hours of THE 4400 (a two hour premiere and four regular hourly episodes). USA is billing it as a limited series at the moment (unless the show does great enough to warrant additional episodes).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Any comments from the ones who catched this ? Awesome ? Not mediocre I hope ?

-Per

Try this thread for people's reviews over at another mb:

https://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?showtopic=17657&st=35&

There are even posts from the Consulting Producer of the 4400 (who wrote episode 5). The people over at the Home Theater Forum are even discussing the show's science.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming

ah man.....I was going to tune in for the premeire and caught the end of it. This looks really interesting. I noticed that one actor from Taken was in it. It looks good. Hopefully they show some reruns of it.

They have been reunning it.

It reran on late wednsday night and even Friday afternoon. Look at your local TV schedule and the USA Network schedule at their web site.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

• 3 weeks later...

Who has been watching the show? I have watched the first four hours and have the fifth hour on tape. Season finale is next Sunday as part of a marathon of all six hours of THE 4400.

I have been really loving this show as it is so packed with stories and some of those stories have an emotional core that really reaches out to viewers.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines