Fencewalker is out at the end of the year?

Rate this topic

That would be a great idea Libby, we should share what we find with him. It would be nice to have a comprehensive blog to visit on the subject of all things Ten Thirteen and his is one of the best.

wollenberg.jpg

Minor info but I did spot the following online. Steven Robert Wollenberg is currently starring in Hatikvah Productions' "Behind The Gates" at the The Marilyn Monroe Theatre at the Lee Strasberg Creative Center until July 3rd. His bio for that production states that has worked on Chris Carter's "Fencewalker" though there is no mention of him at IMDB. I wonder if anyone could *ahem* get to him and see what he know? :whistling:

Source.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks for your suggestion, Eth. I've sent a PM to Blackoil with a list of links to CC interviews.

It might, however, be of interest generally - one of the many people Dori acknowledged in her second book was Dianne Crittenden - a name that seemed vaguely familiar. Through a google search it appears she is Dori's sister, and she worked with Rob Bowman on Elektra.

I second that motion. :thumbsup:

Going slightly off topic for a moment....

I did know that Chris' wife was a writer but I didn't know a great deal about her so I popped to Amazon to have a look. No doubt you guys all spotted this moons ago but it was a first for me. I found the book that Scully is seen sleeping with in XF:IWTB. At the time of watching I did wonder if the book was placed there a la Lost in which it was supposed that the books that were shown on screen had some relevance to the plot and would add a deeper level of understanding to the show if read. I'm guessing that's doubtful from looking at the synopsis.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Graham, nooooo! My transcript website still isn't finished, and I'm currently trying to pull together all the XF stuff I have on my computer to eliminate duplicates as I'm running out of disk space. Maybe I should update his profile on the website.

Eth, the book was a little 'cameo', or a little bit of free publicity; much like the little cameo of CC's dogs (one on a lead/leash and the other one sadly in the urn that CC was holding).