Saturn Dreaming of Mercury Script plus numerous call sheets

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

As Wavecrest said, absolutely fascinating! Thank you for sharing these, if I had the spare money I'd buy them all from you at the drop of a hat!

I'm sure you'll have no problem procuring offers, sadly when these appear on Ebay, the traders force the prices up way high and only buy to sell them on at a profit. I would love to see these go to to fans of the show who will look after them and treasure them.:ouro:

Again thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums Gazoo.

Guest WaveCrest

I've become disillusioned (hope I've spelt that right) with eBay. I'm mainly buying comics from a seller on eBay and also the odd non-comic book items. I don't sell hardly anything on eBay now as I feel the powers that be who run eBay are making it great for crooks (it's a harsh word to use but there are crooks on eBay (both sellers and buyers) and people who think they can get something for nothing/peanuts on there. I don't enjoy it on there as much I used to. I'm dreading what's going to happen when Lance's film scripts go up for auction (source: a past Millennium Group Sessions podcast).

When Sue Myatt (how is she? It's been ages since she finished running Lance's website) organised those eBay auctions for Lance's Millennium scripts those were one-off times. Although it was ridiculous the amounts some of the scripts went for. My suspicion is there were private collectors and sellers who don't post on TIWWA and are/are not fans of Millennium and Lance Henrksen.