Welcome Aboard Venomn

Wouldn't it be great to go back in time and watch Millennium again for the first time!

I totally agree, and now I have the icing on the cake. Chris' girlfriend, Connie, is also now interested in MLM and I'm hoping we will see her here soon.

Thank you all for your wonderful welcomes for Chris. You guys and gals are the greatest ! ! ! :notworthy:

Darlene's our very own Legion, albeit a lovely Legion, not a demon-spawned-Frank-tempting-horned-Legion, bringing others into the fold, tempting them with Millennium and all its wonders. It would be a pleasure to welcome Venomn's girlfriend, the more the merrier and then some. As someone said to me very recently, "...any friend of Millennium is a friend of mine..." I couldn't echo those sentiments more. Since Chris has now had the chance to view S1 in its entirety it would be nice if you could direct him to episode two of our podcast when it is released Darlene, available as always from the B2FB Blog. Jim has done a very enoyable deconstruction of the season one, Legion mythos that I know you guys will love, especially new ones to the topic.

Anyone else want to go on a recruitment drive, be our guest!

Eth

Darlene's our very own Legion, albeit a lovely Legion, not a demon-spawned-Frank-tempting-horned-Legion, bringing others into the fold, tempting them with Millennium and all its wonders.

WOW, what a compliment. Thank you so very much. However, we can keep the "Frank tempting" part. I have no problems attempting to tempt :frank_black: Yee ha yum yum.

Love your new avatar and signature Mark, yet at the same time, I still miss seeing Lara. Good thing I still have her.

I heard Connie is going to school and may not have a lot of time to be here, however, I will never give up on her or hope. Oh Connie, where are you?

• 11 months later...

Just wanted to let you all know that Chris (Venomn) sends everyone greetings. He hasn't had the time to be here due to the fact that his father is now in almost total vegetative condition, with Chris there to watch over him. Chris' girlfriend and mother are working as many hours as they can to help support the family. Chris hasn't had the time to be here, yet know that it is a desire of his heart to be more a part of this online family.

Please keep Chris and his family in your prayers. Thank you. ouroborous.gif

I am so very sorry to hear about the unfortunate events that have beset your friend and his family Darlene and I am sure everyone here will join with me in keeping them all in our thoughts and our hopes for a speedy return to normality for them.

Rest assured we will keep the home fires burning and whenever your friend is able to join us we will make him extremely welcome I assure you.

This is who we are!

Eth

• 2 months later...

Chris' father passed away, and he, his mother, daughter, and a friend are moving back to their home state, Florida. He didn't mention Connie, his girlfriend and I forgot to ask. They are leaving Nevada on Friday the 23rd and headinbg to Port St. Lucie, Florida. They wil be releasing his father's ashes at sea there. Please keep this major move in your prayers for a safe journey. It will be a hard trip for his mother. They will be driving straight through because time is very much an issue.

Chris wanted me to let you know that as soon as he gets settled in, he will be back to the forums to begin his journey with the group, and is very excited about joining in on the Skype chats. :ouroborous: