B2FB Merchandise - Third Wave Available!

Rate this topic

Oh chief what a ride this has been so far....

We managed to register our account to Spreadshirt and Baz had a few technical problems that resulted in him having to do the designs again. Once this was done the whole team was befuddled by the fact that Spreadshirt only accept vector graphics, hardly a common format, and all of our designs were pixelated images. Troy came to the rescue by suggesting site that would allow us to convert the images, we went ahead registering numerous emails as you only have two free conversions and we had twelve images, only to find that any transparency was rendered white and probably would be printed as such. We spoke back and forth to their customer services and nothing they explained seemed to make much sense. By this point I was coming unravelled and Baz no doubt recoiled every time something from yours truly landed in his inbox.

At this point we had to look for an alternative, we found one, Baz uploaded all of the images and created all of the T-Shirts only to discover they were in the wrong section of the site. He uploaded them all again, I did the tees this time and low and behold, B2FB shop.

Oh and the fun we had along the way lol

Eth

Hi Guys,

We go live today as it happens. I have Blogged the opening of our shop and comments are beginning to come in as we speak. My plan is this: I will do the rounds with the launch later today, getting word of it out to as many people as possible. I hope those of you with Blogs of your own will consider assisting me with this and sharing word of it with your readers. Use your Myspace pages, Twitter accounts and Facebook profiles just to share a quick link and you will be doing this campaign a massive service :)

That said, if you can think of ways to publicise this that I may not have considered then by all means share them, I am always open to suggestions. I know this venture has already been plugged in the podcast and I know Jim and Troy will continue to do so, and as soon as Jim has a chance I have created a button that will feature of the homepage of the website redirecting our visitors.

Don't forget, we really do appreciate your comments, I am sure Baz would love to know what you guys make of his superb work and remember, B2FB will only make a very small profit from any purchase you make and this profit, every penny of it, will be used to help fund the campaign and create opportunities for us to do things in the future that we haven't been able to in the past. So far the cost of the website, postage of goods, the purchase of sundries, the hiring of convention time for flyers and so on have all come from the pockets of the people involved, it would be nice to have some petty cash to play with considering the number of competitions we are now running, two a month I believe.

So happy shopping, I know I'm going to buy one myself today and am looking forward to wearing my passion quite literally. Kudos to Baz, again, for such an incredible effort on behalf of the campaign once again :)

Eth

PS If you guys have anaglyph glasses (the old red/cyan 3D specs) then have a gander at my sig. Yup, it is Barry's art in Millenniovision 3D, see Frank leap off the page :)

Eth, any chance you can correct my name on the blog entry? I'm down as Renwick for some reason, rather than Renshaw.

Also you may want to replace the HALE BOPP tshirt with the VANSEN WEST one.

cheers

baz

Edited by ENGINECOMICS

Hi Baz,

Sorted, on the first part anyway, forgive my addled brain, too much in there on occassion. I don't think we have a Vensen West image do we, I forgot about the change from the initial design. I have changed it for the Spotnitz Sanitarium logo. Just to let you know, they are selling already!

Eth

Hi Baz,

Sorted, on the first part anyway, forgive my addled brain, too much in there on occassion. I don't think we have a Vensen West image do we, I forgot about the change from the initial design. I have changed it for the Spotnitz Sanitarium logo. Just to let you know, they are selling already!

Eth

No worries. Vansen West image on its way.

Round two...

3621175282_03f1f39521.jpg

I've always been wary of moustachioed men trying to pull me out of a bombed out building ever since I saw Season 1's 522666.

3620360475_9af158660d.jpg

When you just want to relax, grab a sachet of this stuff. It may just make you want to gauge your own eyes out, but thats a risk you may want to take. From Season 1's WALKABOUT.

3620355017_4ca2750c82.jpg

Also from Season 1's WALKABOUT, the company behind Proloft. Very basic I know, not sure if it works.

3621175870_0c400934c0.jpg

A simple geometric symbol, or something far more sinister? Depends if its carved into your flesh or not. One for all you emo kids out there. From Season 1's SACRAMENT. Available in scarred or (above) bloodied versions.

3620354265_3f3819ec47.jpg

An obvious choice, but thought I'd throw it in anyway. From Season 2's THE MIKADO, a simple yet effective symbol from Frank's long time nemesis, Avatar.

3621173522_f645486ec0.jpg

Sometimes, someone is trying to tell you something. From Season 2's THE CURSE OF FRANK BLACK, one of the many references to ACTS 268.

3620359341_620507376d.jpg

Hey people, don't be dark!

Except KABOOM and AVATAR, all the above designs are available in 'clean' or 'distressed' versions.

Edited by ENGINECOMICS