B2FB Merchandise - Third Wave Available!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

These are outstanding. It makes me mad as hell, you keep churning out even better designs to my favourite episodes, how I can play for them all at once and get them all delivered on the same day? I had just made up my mid for pay day too! My new favourite has to be the Avatar one. I also love how you can change the t-shirt colour too. More from the Curse of Frank Black please! I want the pumpkin!

Brilliant work Barry, these are truly inspired!

Go on then, I'll add my voice to a second Curse Of Frank Black tee, I love that episode and have a strange fondness for pumpkins (don't ask) so I would proudly sport anything along those lines. Laura, over at our blog, made mention of the fact that she is going to buy the ACTS tee as Curse is her favourite episode also, lotsa Curse love out there.

And bring on the LARA tee, yes, the LARA tee, can I nag loudly enough lol

Eth

Guest Charger
Hi guys,

Charger, where are you located. I know buyers have made purchases from the US, UK and Iceland so far and have found delivery not to be a problem. I can check out the specifics if you are having a particular problem.

Eth

I'm from Finland...

There are some killer designs there..like the new one too...especially the Avatar and the Mark of Lucifer...

I think I'll be spending some serious money soon...

I hope you enjoy them Charger, we have had feedback from someone who already owns one and she was delighted with the finished product and swift delivery. A lot of people, myself included, are awaiting payday at the end of the month to have a splurge, I'm up to four this month and that's my limit, next month however...... :fool:

Eth

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Batch 3 is finally here, with a batch 4 still in the works.

3692441888_eee3ab08c4_b.jpg

Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name... thats not likely to be Bucksnort though, where for reasons still unclear, dogs roam the streets mauling wayward tourists. Not one of my favourite episodes, but I do like the signage. From Beware the Dog, Season 2.

3692439684_fd764df250_b.jpg

If you've narrowly avoided a fatal car crash, mid air collision or watching Big Brother, you may have cheated death once, but there may be a price to pay later on. Until that day, why not visit Remain in Light, a near death experience group? From Season 3's Borrowed Time. Available in both clean and distressed versions.

3692437752_e7baa02508_b.jpg

"Why should it be thought incredible by you that God raises the dead?" Indeed, surely more incredible is a raw egg splattered against a window forming a distinctly demonic visage? Then again, if you can see Jesus in a slice of toast, maybe anything is possible, including another t-shirt based on the ever popular Curse of Frank Black from season 2. Available in both sickly egg colour or black silouette.

3692434682_263e7e1025_b.jpg

Another from Curse, this time Franks exquisitely carved pumpkin. Seriously. He could have opened a shop selling them. Available in solid or outline.

3691632193_62671e6ac3_b.jpg

A variation on the above, this time with the melted candle forming from the pumpkins mouth. Available in solid or outline.

All images are now uploaded to the tshirt website, but I'll let Eth weave his magic to add them to the store.

Batch 4 will include the long awaited Lara Means design, and a few others...

Let us know what you think.

cheers

baz

Edited by ENGINECOMICS
  • Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Baz, these are the best yet! Well done man, you are a genius.

Thank God they are not limited edition, it would take me all year to collect them. I had a load of bills this month, so I haven't ordered mine yet, but now its even harder to choose my first Tee!

OMG

How on earth did I miss these. Baz, do forgive me for not replying sooner. I still haven't found my feet with the new layout and I've had a test forum to play with to boot, as an Elder it's a disgrace that I'm a little off kilter with the new look. These are frackin brilliant. All of them are just outstanding. Seriously, I know I'm raving but that's how impressed I am. The Curse of Frank Black 'egg' shirt is just a work of art.

We are indebted to you as always.

Just twittered this!

Eth

• Like 1

Hi people,

Whilst these are not quite available yet, I have taken the liberty of renaming the topic to alert people that a third batch of designs have been posted and will shortly be available for purchase. Have these been uploaded to the design section of Decoshirts yet Baz as they don't appear as a design we can use at the moment.

Anyhow, please leave your thoughts and feedback, I know Baz would very much appreciate hearing what you have to say. I still cannot take my eyes of the 'egg' design which is amazing. I'm with The Old Man on this. Halloween, The Curse of Frank Black, Halloween III and one of those t-shirts, perfect!

Eth