B2FB Merchandise - Third Wave Available!

Rate this topic

Sure thing Baz!

Comments coming in from our Myspace followers thought you might like to see...

Hey BTFB team! I just checked out those cool shirt designs! I have to say I'm impressed. I would definitely wear those things, any plans to make a women's version? I'm really liking the Selfosophy shirt, and the Aerotech *cough* "Odessa" *cough* shirt.

That's from Robin, fantastic lass, real supporter of our efforts on Myspace. Had a super email from Rhonda, a huge supporter of the campaign. She forwarded three pictures of her in her 'Dead Letters' tee taken by her young daughter, awesome feedback, she absolutely loves the tee.

Honestly Baz, loads of love out there for what you are doing. I am speaking to the chaps at the indietee blog tomorrow to see if we can get some additional exposure for you work.

We are indebted but you know that ;)

Eth

post-1185-124701632543_thumb.jpg

post-1185-124701634684_thumb.jpg

Just checked it out Baz and it look super. Despite sitting on my hands I have purchased 'Devil Egg', yup that's Eth's treat for the week.

I have written to Robin to let her know there are some ladies tees on offer now (the 'Borrowed Time' vest looks particularly nice) and I'm loving the long sleeve additions as well.

Sterling work as always, just off to blog it all :)

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zdenius

wow what a great ideas for the shirts! good work

unfortunately ive got so many music related tshirts iam trying these days not to buy any more

• 4 weeks later...

We're erring on the side of caution with that one,

What Baz has done is take 'blink and you'll miss them' references from various episodes and stayed clear of any blatant use of copyrighted images and logos e.g. the ouroborous, Frank, the Millennium typography and so on. We do continue to get requests for a Frank t-shirt, I know I would love one myself, but we don't want to fall foul of Fox with what we are doing. That said, the Fox endorsed X-Files News has produced their own merchandise range that uses Mulder and Scully and the X-Files logo and Frank Spotnitz has helped them to promote the range, I guess it depends on how brave you are. In our case I daren't risk our hard work if I'm honest.

Now if you got an image of Lance and went to a T-Shirt shop and had your own done, well, that would be a different story wouldn't it *hint hint*.

Eth

• 4 months later...

I know this is a bit of a dead thread.

But, Mark, did you pass my idea to Baz about my idea for a t-shirt from the Season 3 episode Through a Glass, Darkly?

The image of the girl on a swing, in design similar to what the guy was drawing with burnt matches in the episode.

Just a thought.

This was a long time ago I thought about this. But just saw this thread now and figured why not.