Sarah-Jane Redmond back on UK screens

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Just a heads up, Sarah-Jane Redmond is back on UK TV screens on Zone Horror. They are showing BloodRayne II: Deliverance in which Sarah-Jane played the role of Martha, a leader of a town terrorised by Vampires. I'm not expecting much as its a Uwe Boll movie, but it will be nice to see SJ in another role and I hope she doesn't get killed off by a vampire too soon!

The film is scheduled for 2100GMT tonight (Saturday) and probably various repeats.

Hi Guys,

I caught this yesterday, airing as part of Zone Horror's Boll show-piece entitled, "Load Of Bolls" :fool:

As to be expected, Sarah was just about the best thing in it, the only one who genuinely appeared to realise she was in a film and needed to act with regards to this. Maybe I'm being a little harsh but I'm not a fan of Boll, had Sarah-Jane not been in it I wouldn't have bothered but it was worth it in the end just to catch another glimpse of her on the screen.

Looking forward to The Building, any news on this from Sarah-Jane, Graham?

Eth