Millennium Season One Dvd Review

Rate this topic

Without further anticipation and waiting, I present the link to the DVD review of MILLENNIUM Season One (from ENTERLINE MEDIA). I do mention some of the things said in the documentaries on disc six and there are no TV spots for the 22 episodes (only TV spots for the pilot).

https://enterline2.tripod.com/millennium.html

Enjoy. This is the final version of the review (unless I think of something to add or change in the review).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest The Frenchman

Great ! I can't wait :cry:

But it's too bad you didn't post pictures instead of describing the look of covers and menus...

But it's too bad you didn't post pictures instead of describing the look of covers and menus...

I don't have a capture card for screen shots, and I haven't come across a good free photo program that can scale down the kb size of photos in a long while (I have a scanner). If someone want to do high quality scans of the covers when they get their DVDs, they can. I also don't want pictures to slow down the loading of the review page if there were high quality scans (then there is remembering to give credit where credit's due). I could always set up a seperate account for scans of the cover, but I have several other things to do (like writing some short stories I have started).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

• 3 weeks later...