A fond farewell to the mystical 4th Horseman...

• Elders (Admins)

Dear all,

Its with much sadness that I inform you that Mark, our beloved 4th Horseman, has decided to step down as an Elder Staff Member here at This is who we are due to the ever increasing demands of our modern way of life.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Mark for his support, time and self-less dedication over the past years, both as a member and later as staff at TIWWA. Mark has been a great friend to many regular members of the board and has remained committed to discovering hidden details, trivia and background references in Millennium, which he contributed to our episode and credits guide, and of course to TIWWA.

We wish him good luck and much happiness for the future, and hope he is able to drop by and say hello every now and again.

This is who we are. :ouroborous:

LaurieLipton.jpg?t=1244411558

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Laurent.

Take care my friend.

I'm glad you took the time to update us on your situation. You will be missed on the board, as you already were lately. Stop here for a post or two anytime you can!

Laurent.

Mark since I have your home address I will be dropping by in the near future..lol

Since I won't be seeing you we will keep track at Facebook. You have been a wonderful friend for so many years and many more to come. Like i said we will see each other hopefully in the nest few years when we come to LA for a vacation

Blessings today and always in the joy of life.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

I'm sad to hear of your "retirement", 4H, but I understand that life's like that sometimes and you have to prioritise things. You will be missed for sure - so please do drop by when you have the time.

My best wishes to you and yours.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Well I'm delighted it isn't goodbye for good so here's hoping we will see around these parts as and when you find the time. Here's wishing you and your family nothing but warm wishes for the future. Enjoy your retirement, you truly do deserve to feel proud about your contribution to Millennium fandom.

All the very best!

Mark

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

BEER----> Hi horse man. Ya know you can never just retire altogether, just ease off a bit. You've been great fodder for us here on TIWWA. Please don't stay a complete stranger.

BELCH (Dave)