A Millennium Fan Fiction Compendium!

Rate this topic

Hi Guys,

Many moons ago, the Millennium Compendium was a veritable warehouse of Millennium fan fiction. A treasure trove of complete episodes, poetry, cross overs, spoofs and more besides. Sadly it is no longer online but in the spirit of sharing that Graham has demonstrated today, I have uploaded for you twenty eight of the best episodes from the canon. What's particularly nice about these is that they are slotted in amongst the televised episodes so feature all of the characters you know and love.

Much like Big Finish do with their audio Doctor Who adventures, they add additional flesh to the bones of the series we love and are written by names that will not be unfamiliar to you all such as Brian Dixon, I have checked and all can be freely distributed as long as the original authors are credited, which they are. This compendium is now available from the Download Manager.

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi All,

I did consider adding them to the Download Manager Graham but I didn't feel any of the categories were applicable. They are certainly worth archiving, not only are they amazingly enjoyable but an immense amount of work went into their creation and they are a real memory of Millennium fandom at its most creative, dedicated and inspired. If you can think of an additional category to house them, I also have a number of Millennium related articles from times gone by that I could also upload, maybe a written word section, or fan fiction section, I will definitely add them?

I hope all will download them, there is some suberb work amongst them.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Relevant section added to the Downloads Manager Eth!

There are about 40 settings to configure when setting up a new Downloads category, which is why its an Admin only task I'm afraid and members cannot create their own like in the Gallery.

Thank you Graham,

I have uploaded the files to the Download Manager and removed the original sendspace link in the first post. Hope you all enjoy!

Eth

Darlene,

Don't sell youself short Darlene, you're as sharp as the next man (or woman.) All the downloads, fan tribute albums, Millennium pass phrases and fan fiction can be accessed via the Download Manager. Look right to the top of the screen and look for downloads, click the link and the treasure trove should be yours to survey!

Happy reading :)

Eth

• 1 year later...

Well stone the crows. :embarassed:

I want to offer my sincere apologies to you for my error Matt. When I was intent on sharing a link to the compendium in days of yore I attempted to do so a number of times over a period of a few days but found I was unable to connect to the website each time. Evidently I jumped to the wrong conclusion as to why that was. In my haste to preserve the work it seems I was wrong.

I have taken the liberty of removing the work from the download manager and encourage everyone to visit the above link, bookmark it and to enjoy all the fine work housed therein.

Yours humbled,

Eth

PS I'm not able to download the archive at present as the board keeps returning an error message but I promise to have this actioned as soon as is possible.