Millennium: The Complete First Season In The Post!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I received this rather sexy e-mail from www.play.com yesterday:

To: Graham Smith

Your order for "Millennium - Season 1 Box Set (6 Discs)" has been posted.

Please allow 3-5 days for delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference: 25864277

Title: Millennium - Season 1 Box Set (6 Discs)

Price: £29.99

Delivery Cost: FREE

Woohoo! :jumping:

Guest amnesic

my experience with play is that they always take around 2 days more than amazon to arrive in the post. but perhaps you'll have more luck than i had!

Guest se7en

....Amazon will ship on Friday the 16th for a monday/tuesday delivery here in the states.

(what's on that 7th disc Gra! P.M. if you must!)

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming

man.....that's something I've thought about. Wondering who will have it "in store". I could always count on the X-files being on shelf because it's relatively popular. But with Millennium I'm not so sure. I'm really hoping Best Buy carries a few copies because I have a $50 giftcard from there that I've been saving for season 1. If they don't have it Media Play is sure to have it, but probably more expensive.

Circuit City would probably have a good price....if they carry it.

Guest amnesic
Excuse the foul language, but how f***ed off am I? Ive been popping round town for the last 2 weeks asking if the shops know for sure that theyre gonna have it on monday and theyve been saying they havent got the lists yet. Well they do now and theyre not haveing it. How do they expect the sales to happen if WHSmith and Woolworths, 2 of the biggest high street names, arent even gonna stock it!!!!

Just die in a fire, on Christmas eve wearing nylon.  :devil01:  The effort I must now go to. Regaurdless it shall be mine come Monday.

that was a fantastic post!

Guest se7en
:devil01:  The effort I must now go to. Regaurdless it shall be mine come Monday.

........That's the Viking attitude Dust! :smokin: it SHALL be yours!

Guest se7en
man.....that's something I've thought about. Wondering who will have it "in store". I could always count on the X-files being on shelf because it's relatively popular.  But with Millennium I'm not so sure. I'm really hoping Best Buy carries a few copies because I have a $50 giftcard from there that I've been saving for season 1.  If they don't have it Media Play is sure to have it, but probably more expensive.

Circuit City would probably have a good price....if they carry it.

....THOUGH it will be slightly cheaper in it's online store-(due to shipping)-i "think" media play has a price of $44.99 or $45.99,which is more than enough,after taxes,to just use your gift card. the Media play in Hadley,Massachusetts was my "place to go",especially during the cold months. it had 3 of my favorite passions, Books/Music/Movies, all under one roof and at more or less great prices. I still try and go there everytime i drive back to visit family!

~Frank mobile?... :yes: !

se7en :ouro:

Guest se7en

....a little late but "CD-Universe" has a rlease price of just $41.99 on thier website www.cduniverse.com .

...that's definitely one of the cheaper prices out there.