KLEA SCOTT: Free podcast AUDIO interview

Rate this topic

Guest Jim McLean

Guest Jim McLean

BTFBKLea.png

A reminder we've just released 70 minutes of EXCLUSIVE Klea Scott tonight with the bubbly, wonderful woman chatting about Millennium, the people in the show, her ideas where it could have gone.. and of course, all things Klea Scott!

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to inform you of a very special edition of our Millennium Group Sessions Podcast to be released on Sunday 21st June. Klea Scott, Emma Hollis herself, spoke exclusively to BackToFrankBlack about her recollection of her time on Millennium for the first time since she provided the Season Three DVD commentary almost a decade ago.

We are indebted to Klea for the kindness, enthusiasm and support that she has shown us as well as the evident love she retains for the character she helped to create and the show she was in. In light of the amazing interview she gave us, this podcast release will be devoted entirely to her and her words. To hear what she recalls of her time on the show, of her warm relationship with Lance Henriksen and her reaction to Harsh Realm (one of the funniest moments on the show if you ask me) then there is only one place to be this Sunday.

We, as fans, owe a debt of gratitude to the sheer exuberance Klea still has for Millennium and for the way in which she has rallied to support this campaign and here's where you can help. Use your Blogs, Twitter accounts, Myspace pages and more to tell all you know about this very exclusive scoop. Let everyone know, Klea Scott is in the house!

To download from BacktoFrankBlack.com

* For the enhanced image complimented podcast for Itunes and Ipod lovers: Click here! (19MB 75 mins)

* For a high quality podcast (no images embedded into this one): Right click here and select "save link as.." (approx 69.5MB 75mins)

To download from ITUNES

* To subscribe to the Itunes podcast, simply load up the Itunes store on your Itunes application, search for BacktoFrankBlack and wait for the podcast to pop onto the list. Then click "subscribe" - you will need to sign up to a free Itunes account to do this - but Itunes does run a great service for podcasts of all types (including our friends ThaDarkSideVibe and Spooktalkular)

• Elders (Admins)

Outstanding! I'm going to download it now and probably take it with me to work to listen to during my break.

Awesome. I recently had the honour of exchanging some e-mails with Klea and she is fantastic and has a great sense of humour. :wiggle:

What a great interview. She seems to be such a down to earth and pleasant individual. I was so glad she brought up her chemistry with not only Lance, but John Beasley. Those episodes with him as her father are some of the most compelling of season three.

• Elders (Admins)

I downloaded this podcast to my phone and listened to it last night with some headphones. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Klea was wonderful and it was great to hear her thoughts on auditioning, working with the cast and crew and how the series should have been given its deserved proper closure. The time is now for a return to Millennium.

Check out Klea's role in Intelligence if you get the chance, it was brilliant as was the show.

Thanks again for a great podcast!

Guest thadarkside
I downloaded this podcast to my phone and listened to it last night with some headphones. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Klea was wonderful and it was great to hear her thoughts on auditioning, working with the cast and crew and how the series should have been given its deserved proper closure. The time is now for a return to Millennium.

Check out Klea's role in Intelligence if you get the chance, it was brilliant as was the show.

Thanks again for a great podcast!

Thanks Graham! Klea was an absolute blast to talk with and she is definitely behind our campaign. We appreciate you taking the time out to listen to the podcast.

I was listening to this last night as I was working, but soon decided just to kick back and enjoy it.

It was honestly one of the best interviews I've ever heard on a podcast, and I've listened to a shedload. Gents, knowledgeable, respectful, and allowed the brilliant Klea to simply talk. Klea was the perfect guest, as passionate as the fans, and a great piece of actors speculation about potential directions in the fourth season was a welcome surprise. It only makes me more gutted we never got to see it.

Top work gents, keep it up.

• Elders (Admins)
Thanks Graham! Klea was an absolute blast to talk with and she is definitely behind our campaign. We appreciate you taking the time out to listen to the podcast.

No problem Troy! Its an absolute pleasure to listen to and I think you and Jim should launch as a comedy duo act! My partner Val caught me listening to the podcast in bed the other night and she told me off because I kept laughing out loud and she couldn't get to sleep! Seriously, good work guys!

I was listening to this last night as I was working, but soon decided just to kick back and enjoy it.

It was honestly one of the best interviews I've ever heard on a podcast, and I've listened to a shedload. Gents, knowledgeable, respectful, and allowed the brilliant Klea to simply talk. Klea was the perfect guest, as passionate as the fans, and a great piece of actors speculation about potential directions in the fourth season was a welcome surprise. It only makes me more gutted we never got to see it.

Top work gents, keep it up.

Totally agree Barry, Klea was given time to speak and never rushed or interrupted. We don't get to hear from these wonderful Millennium 'celebrities' nearly enough, so it was great that she was given time to talk comfortably and at her own pace. She did comment towards the end that the guys had been very respectful and although it was sad to learn of her sensitivity towards the Millennium audience after season three was shown, I really felt proud myself that she felt things had matured and she was able to relax when talking about the show. I think this reflects the overall ethics behind the campaign and the way that it is being run.

Sterling work.

Guest thadarkside
No problem Troy! Its an absolute pleasure to listen to and I think you and Jim should launch as a comedy duo act! My partner Val caught me listening to the podcast in bed the other night and she told me off because I kept laughing out loud and she couldn't get to sleep! Seriously, good work guys!

Totally agree Barry, Klea was given time to speak and never rushed or interrupted. We don't get to hear from these wonderful Millennium 'celebrities' nearly enough, so it was great that she was given time to talk comfortably and at her own pace. She did comment towards the end that the guys had been very respectful and although it was sad to learn of her sensitivity towards the Millennium audience after season three was shown, I really felt proud myself that she felt things had matured and she was able to relax when talking about the show. I think this reflects the overall ethics behind the campaign and the way that it is being run.

Sterling work.

Thanks guys...we really appreciate the kind words. You are correct, initially Klea wanted to do a written interview, but I decided to give it one more shot and ask for an audio interview in an email. She mentioned she was very leary of doing interviews because of what she had read back then, but said that the campaign had been very respectful, starting with Mark and the first contact with her, and she agreed to the interview. AFter we had recorded the interview, she told us that she was very happy that she did it and really enjoyed talking about Millennium again.

Here's another tidbit of information to let you know kindness goes a long way. She ran into Chip Johanssen who had heard about her interview and wanted to hear it for himself. She passed on the link and suggested that he come on the show. She told him he would have a good time and that we were very respectful. So hopefully soon, we'll get chip on the air!

Guest Black's Babe

I own Brooklyn South, Intelligence(1st season) and Robbery Homicide Division on dvd.

Klea was excellent on RHD, haven't watched the other two shows yet.

She also appeared in the 2004 film Collateral, tends to play cops alot.

Beautiful woman and underrated actress, it's a shame she currently doesn't have a leading role on a tv series.