How Do You Get Review Copies Of Dvd?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

How do you get review copies of a dvd set/dvd? I see that Voidprime got one and the Old Man got one and is gonna review it on his site. Someone needs to hook Dixon up. That guy was the main source of Millennium info while it was off the air and before the dvd was announced. This guy needs to have a copy to review.

Guest The Frenchman

I think you're mistaken.

It's the UK box-set Graham preordered and paid for that is on its way...

Guest Second Coming

Read Millennium Desktop much?

Millennium Desktop(Graham's site):

I'm very pleased to announce that this site, Millennium Desktop UK will be featuring a full review of Millennium: The Complete First Season within the next few days. We have received the full set of DVD's from Fox UK

• Elders (Admins)

Just to clarify, yes I pre-ordered with Play.com when it was first listed in the UK, but the actual advance preview copies were received this week from Fox UK's publicity dept, together with Harsh Realm Season One. Fox's Product Manager kindly sent the box and accompanying booklet (beatiful as it is) seperately. Its arrived possibly a bit late really as the UK release is on Monday so I'll post some preview shots for you to keep you happy and because you deserve it after waiting so many years!

How do you get review copies of a dvd set/dvd? I see that Voidprime got one and the Old Man got one and is gonna review it on his site. Someone needs to hook Dixon up. That guy was the main source of Millennium info while it was off the air and before the dvd was announced. This guy needs to have a copy to review.

Well I can't say about the US release because I'm in the UK but I simply contacted Fox UK and the they sorted it out. I would imagine its the same for the US release. It was a decision we gave some thought as we didn't want Fox to shut as down in traditional fashion - instead they were very grateful and helpful, especially putting a personal touch to the replies each time. I'm very impressed with them.

Guest Echelon
I'm very impressed with them.
Impressed with them...?! :eyes: hmm...maybe fox isn't the bunch of ass holes we thought them to be ya? :grin2: At least untill the do somthing eles that is....I'm still not forgiving them for canceling MM though... :no::cry: