Warehouse 13

ethsnafu

Hi gang,

I've read a couple of reports by people who have been privy to see the Pilot episode of this show and it is being described as either a successor to the X-Files or a re-imagination of the Friday 13th The Series. I must admit I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Check out the official website of Warehouse 13, coming July I believe and watch the trailer to boot. Could be good?

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given what channel it's on, if it's even remotely entertaining and/or well-written, it'll be canceled after three episodes for reruns of ECW. Always dug the Friday the 13th series. Still have to snag the DVDs. Thank Beelzebub for Chiller. :wink:

Edited by gravity well

It is definitely like the X-Files, but I do look forward to seeing it. You never know what's going to happen next in shows like this. Keeps you on your toes. Hope it lasts longer then 3 episodes.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

Yes great to see her back on TV again after The Shield! Looks like an entertaining series.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the first show tonight. Very entertaining. The plot wasn't too mind stretching, but the specail effects were good. I thought the climax scene was bit campy. I'll watch a few more espisodes.

Saw the first show tonight. Very entertaining. The plot wasn't too mind stretching, but the specail effects were good. I thought the climax scene was bit campy. I'll watch a few more espisodes.

"What you do when you think no one is looking is who you are."

Hi Guys,

What were the reviews and ratings like in the US? Do you think it's here to stay?

Eth

EDIT: I had to edit this as I have been playing an online 'Warehouse 13' flash game courtesy of SyFy.com. The Legend of Zelda it isn't but it's still fun. Check it out here!

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• 6 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

Hi Guys,

What were the reviews and ratings like in the US? Do you think it's here to stay?

Eth

A few weeks or months ago Warehouse 13 was renewed for a second season, and the ratings for the first episode were very good. I haven't seen any episodes of the series when Sci-Fi in the UK showed it. SFX magazine's reviews in Spoiler Zone weren't very favourable, apart from I think one episode which got four stars.

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

I read on Digital Spy either yesterday or Monday, that filming has started on the second season of Warehouse 13, with guest star CCH Pounder returning.