Lets give a hearty TIWWA welcome...

Hi Jeff,

As hearty TIWWA welcomes are my speciality, allow me to take this opportunity to say I hope you have blast here, get to know all the good folks in the process and celebrate the genius that is Millennium. Great to have you with us! :hiya:

Eth

PS What's his screen name Who Am I or is it a Peter-Watts-Millennium-Group type secret for now.

Hi Jeff,

As hearty TIWWA welcomes are my speciality, allow me to take this opportunity to say I hope you have blast here, get to know all the good folks in the process and celebrate the genius that is Millennium. Great to have you with us! :hiya:

Eth

PS What's his screen name Who Am I or is it a Peter-Watts-Millennium-Group type secret for now.

As far as I know, that is his screen name. So says the bottom of the main page anyways. So if it is a Peter-Watts-Millennium-Group type secret, you'd be the one to know that... Or Graham. I'm just a lowly candidate, I know nothing, and you guys show me nothing. :-) Now I know how Frank felt.

As far as I know, that is his screen name. So says the bottom of the main page anyways. So if it is a Peter-Watts-Millennium-Group type secret, you'd be the one to know that... Or Graham. I'm just a lowly candidate, I know nothing, and you guys show me nothing. :-) Now I know how Frank felt.

:doh:Oh I see, I thought you were introducing a chum of yours. Isn't it frightening that they actually trust me with all these secrets? I mean if I were to tell you what Graham has locked in his cabin in Bucksnort, well, you'd have to believe, honestly no wonder Lara went...ooops....think I went a bit too far :)

Eth