moustache party

Rate this topic

Guest JanieJones

Guest JanieJones

a couple of weeks ago I was watching Gehenna with my mom we were talking about Watts and I suddenly remembered an episode where there is a party at his place and there are all these women wearing moustaches. When I told this to my mom she said that I must have been dreaming and I'm not sure if she's right or not. I've only been through the series once and I can't remember if the moustache party is real or not. If it is, which episode is it?

Honestly, I'm not really sure. If it was in the third season, I probably didn't notice because its not really my favorite season *Ducks the flying objects from the third seasonshippers* Any research that I've done hasn't said anything about women wearing 'staches, but I've found many pages about Peter and his facial hair.

Guest JanieJones

I watched season 3 all in the last month, it took me 6 months to get through the first 2 (don't ask why, I didn't like a lot of season 3) so it had to have been in season 1 or 2. I believe Frank walks in on the party and Peter and him go into another room and you see women wearing fake moustaches in the background most likely in tribute of the sexy man.

A moustache party eh? How very Darin Morgan.

The only party I recall Peter holding at Chez Watts is the Yuletide get together at the beginning of Midnight of The Century, a few women there, Lara most notably but no comedy facial hair as far as I'm aware. Actually the only explicit reference to Peter's moustache that I can think of is in Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense in which a dying Jose remarks on how great it is leaving Frank a little bewildered but forced to agree.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Nope, it was a real glimpse in a real episode. Catherine went to Peter's house to talk about Frank and the Millennium Group. When Watts came out of the house, Catherine saw his daughters giggling in the hall, having fake moustache on.

All I have to do now is to find the right episode! Just a moment! :)

Edit: It's Luminary! This is from the transcript:

[A door bell rings. Through the glass we can see Catherine. Sounds of laughter inside – "someone's at the door", "who's idea was that", "what idea". The front door is opened by Watts. Behind him are his wife and daughters, giggling, his daughters wearing false moustaches exactly like Watts's. Catherine is awkward and upset.]

Transcript:

https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/t...ost&p=35901

Crikey, yes you're right Vivi, why couldn't I recall that scene, must be the heat, must be my age!

That settles it, a rewatch of Luminary this evening for the moustache party scene.

Eth :notworthy: