Mark Snow Conducts

Rate this topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Lady3Jane

I figure if I start rowing now, I can worm my way through the Great Lakes, out into the Atlantic and end up in the Canary Islands by next year. So yes, save us, YouTube!

A friend of mine attended the concert. She said that it was filmed and that there were rumours that DVD shall be produced. Anyway:

The setlist for the concert was:

The X-Files Maintheme

Theme from Millennium

End Credits from Crazy in Alabama

The Surgery

Home Again

Crossroads

Suite from Postmodern Prometheus

https://www.fimucite.com/f3_2009/en/

Edited by Lady3Jane

Gosh many thanks for sharing. I would have loved to have gone and hopefully a DVD release will be forthcoming. I, for one, will be buying. Please let us know if you hear any more about this I would be really grateful :thumbsup:

Eth

Guest Lady3Jane

You're welcome. I omitted Crossroads, I juts added it to the setlist (and a link to the fimucite website).

Anyone here who has advanced knowledge in digital audio mastering and/or cleaning? Please send me a PM

• 1 year later...

Trust me when I say the US doesn't have all the concerts people think we do, especially movie scores. Rock singers are the hottest draw.

Wish I could help with the live performance. I'd love to see a live performance of Mark Snow myself. Sure hope someone has at least one.

I've tried to find a video to the live performance to no avail. The only clip of Mark's seems to be of him conducting the X-Files theme which I suppose is understandable as it more widely known to people and obviously of more interest. It's a shame they didn't release the footage or audio commercially. I for one would love to have it.

Eth