Millennium Group Sessions Podcast #5 Online

Rate this topic

Guest Jim McLean

Guest Jim McLean

BTFBLoinBanner.jpg

Millennium Group Sessions #5: Loin Like A Hunting Flame

In this feature length fifth episode of the Millennium Group Sessions, Troy and Jim take a closer look at the season one classic, "Loin Like A Hunting Flame". There is an interview with the charismatic Michael Buie, guest star/victim for the episode who talks to the team about his work on Millennium, his roles along side Burt Reynolds and Russell Crowe - plus his experience with.. corpses! There is an indepth analysis of the episode with crime writer MR Sellars and a whole host of news, information and chatter with your hosts Troy and Jim!

You can download directly here, or subscribe to Itunes and let Itunes download the podcast as soon as its released. Simply go to Itunes store, search for Millennium Group Sessions in their Podcasts and click subscribe.

To download here:

Download our highquality Mp3

Download our Quicktime/Itunes/Ipod compatible enhanced version with images as you listen

Guest Jim McLean

I recommend downloading the enhanced version and running it on quicktime. You get the pictures and it's quarter of the size of the Mp3 version!

Another great podcast guys. I enjoyed the insight on Lion Like A Hunting Flame,spot on I would say. And yes I did check out Fawnia Mondey's web site.Let's just say she has nice muscles. :wub:

Guest Jim McLean

Another great podcast guys. I enjoyed the insight on Lion Like A Hunting Flame,spot on I would say. And yes I did check out Fawnia Mondey's web site.Let's just say she has nice muscles. :wub:

Haha. Well put!