MLM Ouroburos Vista gadget

Rate this topic

Guest Matthew

Guest Matthew

Hi Everybody, Was just wondering if anybody had the MLM Ouroburos Countdwon Vista gadget?

I've tryed to download it but the website keeps showing an error so i was wondering if someone mite e-mail the files to me.

Cheers Matt

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Matt,

Nice to meet you. Yes, sorry, the download manager which hosts the file is being upgraded along with the rest of the board since yesterday.

Good news though, the download manager should be up and running in the next 24 to 36hrs. I'm doing each section of the site at a time, starting with the main component, the forums.

Hope this okay.

Regards,

Graham

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Matt, the upgrade seems to have created a lot more work than I thought it would, so apologies for the delay. We're not normally so disorganised! :ermm:

However, it will be back soon I promise! The download is pretty cool, but then I'm biased. :devil01:

• Elders (Admins)

Downloads have been reactivated and you can now download the Gadgets and all other other downloads by clicking on the Downloads link at the top of the page.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

Graham

Guest Matthew

Not to sound like a noob, but how do i change the 'welcome User' to 'Welcome Matthew'. like it says Welcome Graham on the scren shot

I'd like to know if it's possible to download the gadget when you use Windows XP. I so want it, but have a horrible feeling it's not compatible. I'm good at working programs, but technically, I need big-time help.

Hi Gang,

I'm fairly certain the the original thread on this subject holds all the answers and more to matters such as XP compatibility and personalising the gadget to your own name. Check it out here it might just let Graham off the hook who deserves a breather after a mad few days of working on the board.

Eth