Carnivale Is Coming To FX289 Soon In The UK...

The Old Man

• Elders (Admins)

If you live in the UK look out for this wonderful series... It's very good. :jumping:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WaveCrest

I've still read nothing further on when in the autumn Carnivale is going to be shown. I know though that Season 2 started filming a few weeks ago.

• Elders (Admins)

Hhhm, FX have been screening teasers for a few weeks now at the start and end of most ad breaks. It may be sooner than you think? I hope so although I own the set on dvd-r from a collague not to far away!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest WaveCrest

Oh I didn't know FX289 had been previewing Carnivale. The only full episodes of shows I've seen on the channel have been of Batman, but the last time I watched an episode was weeks ago. I've looked at The X Files on there but no more than a few minutes, not during ad breaks. Have the Carnivale ads been shown just in the evening?

• Elders (Admins)

Quite possibly Wavecrest - I watch The Shield and Playmakers on FX289 and regulary see Carnivale's Teasers.

Guest WaveCrest

I read in the last couple of days on TV Tome's page for Carnivale in the news that FX289 will air it in September.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest se7en

....i can honestly say,and gra, if i am speaking out of turn then please do correct me, but Carnivale for us is just pure bliss. it's arc takes it sweet-ass time,and in this case that's a truly WONDERFULL THING(!), and i seem to remember the both of us comenting that this show is the closest we, or at least myself, have come to the greatness of MillenniuM since that show ended in '99.

...keep in mind that the following is a HUGE generalization but Carnivale, thematically speaking is very much like a MM only set in 1930's depression era america. right down to the ongoing battle between good and evil. And like MM it offer zero easy answers and,if you let it, will greatly challenge you intellectualy and get deep under your skin.-(it's not really as brutally shocking as MM is but none the less shocking and VERY disturbing things happen in this show.) but while it's themes are similar,as well as the emotional intensity, as MM it is ENTIRELY original in it's execution with such a fantastic cast it makes one's head spin.

...i'm sooooo glad they will be re-airing the first season this fall before the second season starts. i simply cannot wait to immerse myself once again into the strangely beautiful world that is Carnivale. for myself i'm talking MM-like anticipation here!

se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Yep, I just got my dvd-r's of this show back from a friend who watched it - I had a missing episode apparently but I never noticed! Its a great show, with a huge build up that's incredibly very subtle as the time!

Guest se7en
Yep, I just got my dvd-r's of this show back from a friend who watched it - I had a missing episode apparently but I never noticed! Its a great show, with a huge build up that's incredibly very subtle as the time!

....I hadn't noticed it either but i checked the site and it does look like that both of us missed an episode! :angryred::cry: ...yet another reason why i'm glad it'll be rerun this fall!

~se7en :ouro:

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

Carnivale starts on FX289 a week tomorrow at 9 pm with the first episode Milfray (70 mins including ads) followed straight afterwards by the second episode at 10:20 pm (ditto).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines