Hello from Winnipeg

Guest driver8

Guest driver8

Hi, I'm Claire, from winnipeg. (I'm also an old REM fan, hence the username).

I'm recently discovering what a cool series Millennium is. I had half-watched parts of it a few summers ago when someone else had the DVD's. I was skeptical because I had never really cottoned on to the x-files. So I missed the whole first half of the series, and began paying attention only for about the last season. This summer, I started watching season 1 right from the beginning and it's really enjoyable. Dark, but it has a good heart.

I'm amazed by some of the references to things we see all the time in shows like CSI now (they even referred to CSI's in one episode). Maybe Millenium paved the way a bit?

I've only just gotten to the last episode of season 1, but I figure there's lots of time left in the summer.

I actually found this site by searching for information about Frank Black's green jacket, if you can believe it! :p

Anyway, you'll probably see me lurking a bit, it looks like there's a lot of good info and discussions on this site.

• Elders (Admins)

Hello and welcome to our community of Millennium and Ten Thirteen fans!

Yes, one of our members Watts spent a lot of time tracking down information about Frank Black's jacket and deserves much kudos.

Now, if we could buy one online, I'd be very happy! I wish they still made them!

Welcome to TIWWA! :ouro:

Hi there Driver8 and welcome to TIWWA, it's always a pleasure to welcome new members to the fold. Here's hoping you have a great time getting to know the board and everyone on it.

Dark, but it has a good heart.

I love that quote, sums Millennium up perfectly for me and it's a truth so many people missed, they only ever perceived how bleak Millennium was.

Best wishes,

Eth