Brimstone

Guest thadarkside

Guest thadarkside

So, I hear there are some Brimstone fans in the house! That is great news. I was a huge fan of the show and was devastated when it was cancelled after only 13 episodes. Leave it to FOX to kill another great show. For those who don't know the plot of the show, here it is:

Ezekial Stone, a former cop, killed his wife's rapist and was later killed himself. He is sent to Hell for his crime. However, 113 evil souls have escaped, and the Devil sends him back to Earth to recover them. Both Stone and the escaped souls can only be harmed or killed by each other, and they can be sent back to Hell if their eyes (the "windows to the soul") are destroyed. If Stone can recover all 113, then he'll be given a second chance at life...or so the Devil says.

I was involved in the campaign to bring the show back after being off the air for 2 years. We were able to get the SyFy Channel to pick up the already aired episodes, but Warner Bros. would not release the rights to produce new ones.

I will have the opportunity to interview the creators of the show Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Vorus very soon. I am really looking forward to that one.

As with Millennium, Brimstone had 2 virtual seasons that were very good.

Brimstone Virtual Seasons

Edited by thadarkside

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a heavy-duty show that was. I honestly don't remember it at all. Guess I was sound asleep.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Guest Watts

I went years without being able to watch Fox. Looks like I missed a good show. I hate these networks that cancel every good show that somes along. 'Firefly' ring a bell?

• Elders (Admins)

Brimstone was a fantastic show, I wish it was available on DVD.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Thank God for the Chiller channel. I forgot how good this show was. I have all the eps recorded now,though I haven't sat down and watched them to see how they turned out. I don't remember what else was on when it has originally ran but I only remembered the pilot.

Guest thadarkside

Brimstone was a fantastic show, I wish it was available on DVD.

I actually have it on dvd Graham..wink wink. I remember when I was involved with the campaign to bring this show back, it was so much fun and like Millennium, you got to meet some incredible people from all over the world.

Guest thadarkside

Just so you guys know, I had the pleasure of itnerviewing Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris, the creators of Brimstone. I chatted with them for an hour and 45 minutes all about Brimstone!

• Elders (Admins)

Nice Troy, is that an interview for your own podcast? Be sure to highlight it on TIWWA!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest thadarkside

Graham,

yes, I did it for my own podcast. I am such a fan of that show and the guys were awesome to chat with. I will be posting it very soon!