Questions for Kay Reindl

Hi guys,

I was really delighted with your responses to my plea for questions to put to Chip Johannessen and after much trying, Kay Reindl has agreed to provide us with an interview which I am delighted about. If you have questions to put to one half of the writers of Anamnesis, Matryoshka and Midnight of the Century then now's your chance to do so. Anything and everything is welcome. As always, we have a few days to cobble something together so have a think and leave any ideas you have here.

Many thanks,

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

I've just been reading Kay's blog and then watched Kay and Erin's youtube thingy, "A Child's First Hitchcock": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clk0NNrdRBM. Wonderful, in so many ways.

Maybe a question about whether it's becoming easier now to get work/interviews than when they started, or is the recession squeezing out people other than well-knowns?

And a related question: after MM, what was the reaction from studios, etc., that their first main gig was on a genre show - i.e. something pretty dark rather than fluffy?

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Libby, many thanks as always for your suggestions. What a wonderful little video. I see they conceived and filmed it, I will make a point of sharing this via Twitter as I am sure people will be interested in it.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png