A fascinating retrospective looks at Millennium's Nielsen Ratings.

Rate this topic

TIWWA

• Elders (Moderators)
A complete breakdown of the Nielsen Ratings for each episode and Season of Millennium.

Amongst the many casual and more frequent visitors to Millennium - This is who we are, the eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed our section dedicated to archiving Millennium's Nielsen Ratings in our Episode and Credits Guide.

This section has been expanded into two parts, the first being a unique record of each season and episode's original Nielsen Ratings. In the second part, we plot the statistical data onto graphs and Libby provides an intriguing and thought provoking analysis of Millennium's rating trends.

Head over to the Millennium Nielsen Ratings in our comprehensive guide to Chris Carter's superb Millennium.

T3krJGW7kfU

View the original article at millennium-thisiswhoweare.net

• 4 weeks later...
  • Elders (Moderators)

Thanks, Earthnut. It was almost headache-inducing stuff to try to make sense of the figures. Graham produced the graphics which I think illustrate the ratings very well.

Anamnesis: Thanks for the link. It looks as though those ratings are from members' votes. If I had time, it would be interesting to compare those figures with the original ratings. The numbers would of course be different, but it would be interesting to see the trend. But that's for another day, when I have more time.