Hello All

Guest mattmacklind

Guest mattmacklind

Hello, just signed up to the forum. Was always a big fan of Millenium when it was on TV originally, at least up to the second season, and then it kind of lost me honestly. I rediscovered it recently and have both seasons 1 and 2 so far, and will be getting season 3 this month. I always thought this was such a groundbreaking and challenging series, especially for regular television. The first season at times could be downright ugly for a viewer with more sanitized preferences. This show came out right after I graduated from college, and friends and I would all get together on Friday night to watch it before we did anything else.

Anyway, I'll be checking in from time to time and just enjoying that the series is till very much in the minds of its fans.

Edited by mattmacklind

Welcome to TIWWA!

It's always a joy to meet new people so here's hoping you'll stay awhile and join the group (no pun intended.)

Warm wishes to you and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Eth

• Like 1
Guest Laurent.

Welcome to TIWWA!

It's always a joy to meet new people so here's hoping you'll stay awhile and join the group (no pun intended.)

Warm wishes to you and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Eth

not intended? really?!

not intended? really?!

Well 'the group' always has the extra zing for me but it was intended I guess. Mattmacklind is more than welcome to undergo a blood ritual by the lake, rave for a few hours to the dulcet tones of Patti Smith and join 'The Group.' It's a hefty price to pay but one worth paying :)

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to our Millennium community Mattmacklind! Thanks for taking the time to track us down and register!

Beware of any invitations from Ethsnafu to attend blood letting ceremonies and initiations down by the river, he'll try and sell you one of his time share log cabins! :laugh: