Choke Canyon

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Has anyone here seen a film Lance made in the mid 80's called Choke Canyon? I'd never heard of the film before until I saw it on a DVD distributor's website in it's coming soon section. The DVD distributor is Code Red. There was a release date I think.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard of it either. Look forward to a post from someone who has.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

Nope, its a new one on me also. There been a couple of Lance's films on Sky recently including Jennifer 8 which is another oldish one, so you never know!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Never seen it either. I believe the release date was mooted for the 23rd June, wonder what went wrong as it's still unavailable. It's a low budget feature apparently but certainly worth a view if Lance is in it. I'll keep a look out once it's released.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

The new release date for the Region 1 DVD of Choke Canyon is this coming Tuesday! Below is the URL link to the Code Red DVD website. Click on the front cover DVD image for Choke Canyon and you'll see information about the film beside the front cover artwork, along with DVD info (including DVD extras info):

Choke Canyon (Region 1 DVD) info - Code Red DVD website

Graham, I haven't checked to see if it is available for pre-order on Amazon.com, but if it is could you add it to the lancehenrikseninfo website for TIWWA members and other Lance Henriksen/Millennium fans? Thanks.

• 4 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

My copy of Choke Canyon (Region 1) arrived in the post today. There's a picture of Lance in the film on the back of the DVD box (in a business suit). Shame there wasn't an interview with him as a DVD extra, but there's still two or three extras included on the disc.