Creme De La Weird

"David Shayler, 43, used to be a British M15 intelligence officer, but apparently went downhill after a controversy with superiors and today lives as Delores Kent, in full female dress, and believes "in (his) heart" that he is the Messiah who will save mankind from its upcoming 2012 doomsday by turning billions of people on to the virtues of hemp, which is "perfectly balanced...full of omega-3, -6, and -9 to help muscles grow and repair." Shayler/Kent also believes that Americans staged Sept. 11, and that Jesus Christ was, like him, a transvestite."

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Well I'm British and I've never heard of him. With him and Icke it seems that the UK is capable of producing a few grade A fruitcakes when it wants. If you read his story at Wikipedia it becomes abundantly clear that he was an honourable chap, risking his own safety to leak sensitive and covert information to an unsuspecting public. It does rather seem that at some point his mental health became compromised and he got rather caught up in the spirit of the 'conspiracy' side of things, advocating the no planes theory with regards to 9/11. Evidently the 'I am a Messiah' bit is laughable but it seems there was some truth to what he had to say in the old days. You can read the last article I can find regarding his plight as a son-to-be-homeless Delores Kane here.

EDIT: Special thanks for this Darlene. I have spent a rather enjoyable half hour reading about this on the web and all the associated conspiracy theories regarding Project MKULTRA (shocking stuff that) being responsible for his sudden, erm, change. Apparently he went from logical and very astute thorn in the Government's side to Grade A Nutter in a matter of weeks. All very interesting if you're a bit of a conspiracy buff like myself. Keep the weird news coming.

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png