Frank Black Action Figure!

Rate this topic

Guest Vesper

Guest Vesper

Sideshow collectibles is producing a Frank Black collectible figure as part of their "X-files" licsense, because of the X-files episode he appeared in. Looks pretty good!

(To view the Frank Black figure, just click on the banner above)

Edited by Vesper

• Elders (Admins)

Frank rocks! I love this figure! Its tall too!

78041_image03.jpg

I know Frank picked up a gun in that horrendous episode but needs must, he normally refuses them. I'm also interested in the Millennium case and photo's.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cadiyn
Anyone know if this action figure is still available anywhere, how big it is, and how much? Just a few questions.

I have looked as well. Amazon has them, but for $60

Hi guys,

I didn't get my mittens on this either when it was first released, thankfully a local comic shop had one for the tasty sum of £20.00. I do know they crop up on Ebay UK every now and again at quite astonishing sums, I saw one on a 'by it now' for £80 which did seem a little steep. If I see one reasonable price on my travels, I'm always searching for related topics so usually turn one up now and again, I will make sure you good people know about it. I wish they would have made more mind, that would have kept the price down for those late to the party.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 5 months later...
Guest RodimusBen

There's one for $70 right now on eBay... God help me, I'm thinking about getting him. You're right though, I wouldn't display him with the gun.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

:helpme: I just bought the exclusive version,( it has a bible), it cost me 70, this will mess me up for a while with cash but this version is the hardest one to get! :helpme:

I HAD NO CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: