Is Lance Henriksen Annoying?

Hi guys,

AmIAnnoying.com is a website that runs regular polls to ascertain if something or someone is annoying and it would seem it's Lance Henriksen's turn under the spotlight. Now as you may know, Millennium featured in a poll at IMDB and didn't fare too well so it's our chance to get our own back and ensure that Lance is most definitely NOT deemed annoying. If you visit this topic please head on over here and cast a 'no' vote for Lance.

Let's we do a little better in this one eh?

Warm wishes,

Eth

PS Actually, Lance is doing really well at the moment being 144 in a list of the 145 most annoying people. Let's keep it that way eh?

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now at 145... You could not be less annoying! :)

We live in a world where too many people won't go far enough... won't do what they know is right... what they believe. I don't know how or why it got this way but the world has become so complicated, to involve yourself in someone else's problems is to invite them needlessly on yourself. ~ Frank Black

Go Lance!

And the most annoying person is Masonna which I first thought was a typo and it was supposed to be Madonna but apparently there is a living, breathing and, one would presume, annoying Masonna out there.

I don't know if I've had a severe deficit of popular culture of late but has anyone even heard of him or have I been living under a stone.

Eth

josew.gif

Sure do Liberty,

Scroll up to my first post and the link is included in the post. If it's a bit obscure, here it is in full https://www.amiannoying.com/(S(eafpeu45hgiddc55ikwhu2vm))/view.aspx?id=5648&collection=703 and be sure to vote to keep our man at the very bottom of the list :)

Eth

josew.gif

As of my vote Lance is still at 145. By the way, you can vote more then once; I did. Yee ha!

Regarding Masonna -

has anyone even heard of him or have I been living under a stone.

Ditto question for me.

Eth, bet my stone is bigger then your stone. :arguing:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

If I'm missing annoying people like Masonna (still have no idea who he is) then I'm very happy being under my stone, it's a nice stone it just doesn't have a bathroom at the moment :)

Eth

josew.gif

Guest Laurent.

I voted a few times to put him under the psychological 10% bar. The guy deserves it anyway.

edit: so now he's even less annoying than Masonna is "not annoying".

You guys are stars,

Our man gets a clean bill of health at 8.57% (3 of 35 votes), keeping him firmly at the bottom of the list of annoying people (a few multiple votes from myself as well Laurent so you're not alone.) How on earth did St. Ignatius Loyola get on that list? Still haven't the faintest idea who Masonna is....

Eth

josew.gif