Is Lance Henriksen Annoying?

Rate this topic

Is he? According to the poll I just checked he's at 147 and still very much bottom of the pile but good on you for watching our man's back, am I looking in the wrong place? 23 people voted him annoying? Methinks Lucy is summoning her legion to cast a few.

Masonna still riding high at number, whoever he is he must very, very annoying :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I think I voted on this website a few weeks ago, opting for "Not" when deciding if Lance is annoying. I can think of some actors and actresses who are definitely annoying, and Lance isn't one of them!

• Elders (Moderators)

Back down to 138 now, because I voted again. I didn't realise multiple voting was possible. I'll have to make this part of my morning routine - cup of coffee, check out my favourite websites, vote for Lance. I think I can do that.

Another couple from yours truly and our man is at 143. Great to see people are keeping him firmly where he needs to be at the bottom of the pile in the annoying stakes. I couldn't see Tom Cruise, though I admit it was a cursory glance. That man drives me to distraction. I only have to see his face and I go all Mabius for a moment. Maybe it's just me?

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Now down to 146 but I can't vote any more because according to the site I've reached my voting limit. I wonder if that's session-based or cookie-based. I could try deleting my cookies and have another go tomorrow. The website is, of course, a bit silly - but we've got to support our guy!

I find Tom Cruise really creepy, and Scientology even more so.