Sarah-Jane Redmond Teaches?

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Whilst browsing around I found at the Vancouver Acting School the following:

BRITTANY WILSON booked a supporting lead role on the movie Scar directed by Jed Weintrob and a series regular role on Dinosapiens. Brittany is coached by Sarah Jane Redmond. Sarah Jane teaches in the full time program.

Maybe I'm still living under that stone I mentioned yesterday but I had no idea that Sarah-Jane taught. Is this common knowledge guys. Graham, what do you know?

Eth

The Old Man's gone away for a short holiday Darlene but I was hoping he would catch it before he zipped off for a well deserved break. I'm very sure it's our Sarah-Jane Redmond, would be something of a coincidence if there is more than one Canada dwelling actress with the same name. Worth enrolling for lectures just to gaze and get some autographs methinks ;)

Eth

Gazing and an autograph would be great, but oh how I would love to hear her teach. I'm sure we could eventually confirm that it's actually her, and yes, it would be extremely rare to find someone with her exact same name. She is such an awesome actor.

Thanks Graham,

So it is our very own Sarah-Jane Redmond. I do hope her teaching skills have been updated since 'A Room With No View', I wonder if you have to apply to Teresa Roe first before you get accepted :oneeyedwinK

Eth